Akutagawa & Gin, Also Higuchi

Start from the beginning

I carried Ryuu to his room and onto his bed. He was still wearing the dirty clothes he did on todays mission. I wanted him to sleap comfortably so I took them off. First his shoes, and next his black jacket, as I took the jacked off I saw that his left arm was bandaged. 'So that's where the badages went?' I thought. I wanted to know what happened but for now I just letted him rest. So I placed a blanket over him, took the jacket and shoes and come oit of Ryuu's room.

(Next morning, Akutagawa pov)

I woke up with pain to my left arm, at first I didn't know why but once I looked at the bandage on the arm I remembered last night and how I once again couldn't deal with my own emotions like a useless and weak being I am and sliced my wrist.

Then, I also remembered that once I cleaned up I started heaving a panick atack and Gin came into the bathroom. Oh no... She probably think now that I'm weak, and does not want to be my sister anymore... I have to apologize! Right. Gis is a very good and kind person so maybe she will forgive me my moment of weakenes last night? I hope so, she's the only person I can trust and relay on. I would be devastated if she thought about me as useless.

I stood up from my bed and walked to the door, next, I slowly opened the door and then the door was finally opened I saw Gin in the kitchen making food.

As soon as she saw me she stoped doing whatever she was doing and walked up to me.
"Ryuunosuke... About the last night, please next time you will feel bad tell me this okay? And don't hurt in silence. And also.. Please don't think of yourself as weak, you are the strongest person I know! You are my brother! So please don't think of yourself like this"
She took my hand in her's as my eyes widened. It's good she doesn't think of me as weak, but I should still apologize for making such a scene infront of her.
"Don't worry, I'll tell if I will be fealing bad and... I'm sorry for making such a scene infront of you I'm your older brother you shouldn't be seeing me in a state like this..."
Gin looked at me with a pissed off look on her face.
"You literaly just straight up deniedled yourself, it's the same as if you would say 'Yes but no' "
She stated.
"I'm sorry"
I said and Gin smiled at me kindly at me.
"Don't be. Just. Even if you don't want me to worry at least try to ummm maybe finde a good coping mechanism?"
She said and smiled. She didn't know one thing, that I in fact did found a coping mechanism, but not a realy good nor safe one.

I noded and Gin smiled once again. But then she started staring at my arms, left one to be exact. I looked at it too and as I saw my bandage I quickly took my hand out of Gins. She looked a little confused, and slowly turned serious.
"Right, one more thing.."
She started.
"Why was your arm bandaget? Did you hurt it on a mission or something?"
it took me by surprise so I tooked some time answering what made Gin look even more curious.
"Ah. Yes I got hurt on a mission yasterdat, but it's not a big deal so don't worry about it"
"Are you sure maybe I'll take a look-"
"No!"
I cuted myself off and brought my hand up to my mouth as I realized that I yelled, and also made it seam even weirder.
"I mean, no. Thank you"
Gin looked at me obviously not beliving in what I was saying, but left it for now probably noticing that I was getting nervous. And went back to making food that turned out to be a breakfast for mr and her.

(Five days later, Gin pov)

Trough the last five days I have bean watching Ryuu more closely. I noticed that he sometimes goes into the bathroom with a tissue with something in it. And then he comes out he's eyes are more puffy. I also started notice how how little he eats, only a bread in the morning, or breakfast if I make one. And some instand food if he has time to go to shop for it. And so From what I understood, he only eat's if someone has already done it never asks or anything himself. And only makes his food from the things that he buyed. In short he's acting as if he didn't want to be a burden? It made me even more woried and also to add the bandages that I still arent sure what was under.