Problems and Solutions (G!P Jenna Ortega)

Start from the beginning

We then sit down on a couch and wait for the game to begin.

"Okay, guys we are gonna play spin the bottle!" A girl who is way too excited says.

A couple of people spin the bottle and whoever it landed on, just made out with them.

It soon became my turn to spin the bottle. I took a deep breath. I looked at Y/N and she gave me a nod.

I gave the bottle a spin and it went round and round and round until it finally stopped. It landed on some random girl. She was pretty so this couldn't be too hard.

Here goes nothing. I lean in as she leaned in and I kissed her. We made out for a while not too long though as we pulled back she gave me a smile and I returned it.

Nice.

After a while, we finished the game and everyone went back to the party.

"What's your name, sweetheart?" The girl I kissed asked me

"Oh, my name is Jenna, what about you?" I ask her

"My name is Lyla. What do you say we go upstairs?"

"Yeah! I mean yeah I would like to." I nod she laughs.

"Okay, come on." She guides me upstairs and I follow her into a room, she immediately pulls me into a kiss and then pulls me onto the bed. She keeps kissing me then she moves on to my neck while taking off my shirt.

"Um..." I say while she keeps kissing my neck. I then push her off.

"What?" She asks with an annoyed expression.

"This doesn't feel right. I'm so sorry!" I say as I run out of the room and go downstairs into the living room. Y/N then walks up to me.

"Did it happen?" She asks.

"Nope. I freaked out. God, I need a drink." I say while going over to the alcohol with Y/N following.

"It's fine, Jenna. It happens sometimes." She says as I take a shot.

"Let's just go dance." We go dance in the other room with random drunk people practically fucking.

We start dancing to the music while the lights flash purple and blue. What a beautiful sighting. I mean the lights of course.

Or do I?

Speaking of beautiful sightings, I see Y/N looking into my eyes while slowly getting onto her knees with her hands dragging down my legs. If I wasn't hard before I definitely am now.

"Excited?" She teases causing me to blush.

"Yeah, I am." I tease her back by putting my hand on her head.

"Horny, Horny Jenna." Y/N says coming back up. She walks away but not before looking at me and going upstairs.

Wait. Is that signal? I should go shouldn't I? Yup i'm going.

I run up the stairs and look around in the dark hallway. Where is she? And that's when I get pulled into a room.

"I didn't think you'd come." Y/N whispers.

"Me neither." I whisper back. We look into each others eyes for a while until I kiss her.

What the fuck am I doing?

I hear her moan into the kiss. God we are so drunk but it's so right.

Fuck it.

I take off my shirt and pull her back in by her waist.

Y/N pulls me onto the bed and gets on top of me. She starts to grind and kiss me at the same time.

At this point I brick hard. She fidgets with my pants button.

"Let's what you got, Jenna." She sits at my feet as she takes my pants down and views my print through my boxers.

She runs a finger over my print with an intrigued look. She finally grabs my boxers and pulls them down as my dick pops out.

A surprised look takes over her face and she leans in on my dick, closing her lips in around the tip. I let out a moan.

She starts to take in more and more and the inches she can't fit go into her hands. She sucks harder.

Fuck that feels amazing. My eyes roll back as I throw my head back.

"Shit.. that feels.." I whimper out as I grab her head and help her move up and down.

"Just like that.." I say.

She releases my dick with a pop. She bites her lip as she looks at me.

"Please fuck me, Jenna." She looks at me with a innocent look as she takes her clothes off.

I nod as I scan over her body. She lays on bed.

Okay i'm doing it.

I grab her legs and spread them revealing her pussy. I move closer and grab my dick. I tease her a bit and rub my dick on her clit.

She moans a bit and bites her lip. I slip about 3 inches in too quick.

"Fuck, Jenna oh my god.." She says with her hand on my abs.

"Sorry I.." I apologize quickly.

"No it's fine. It's more than fine, Jenna. Give it to me slow." She says and I nod.

I slip myself in slower until i'm fully in. I wait until she's ready before I start thrusting slowly.

"Like that hm?" I moan a bit

"Yes.. Just like that" Y/N moans louder.

I start to speed up as she moans louder.

"Fuck i'm gonna.." She starts as she took over by moans and cums.

I feel her walls close on my dick.

"Fuck your tight."

"Keep going.." She moans more as I join her feeling myself about to cum.

I curse as I pull out and cum on her chest.

hooray i posted

guess the size this time 🫣🫣