Chapter 3

A bright light shone into his pupils, temporarily blinding him while overriding the dark. Trying to get up from the floor, shackles bonded all of his limbs, even his neck, to the floor and wall. Even his wings and tail couldn't do anything. The only things in his view were a desk, with some sort of tape player on it, and a gated door. Trying to use his powers, Akik failed. The cuffs seemed to negate them. Steps seemed to be approaching, making Akik thrash around, attempting to free himself. It failed. As the door swung open, hitting the wall with crash, the person who would torture, watch over, whatever, over Akik entered. It definitely wasn't who he expected. That smaller figure, that planet child who held him down.

"Morning, Nephalem." They spoke, staring down at Akik. In the glow of the overhead lamp, his features were clearer. A pair of greyed eyes, cloud-like, rested with a mouth of the same look on his planet-esque head. They stared each other down, eyes locked in a fierce expression.
"We should get to know eachother first, shouldn't we?" They started, seemingly trying to get into Akik's head. "The name's Asterius. Pleasure to meet you." Akik only stared them down, either too scared or not willing to communicate with Asterius. That's when they grabbed the tape player, some photos and a tape from the desk. This definitely wasn't good for Akik. He didn't know what was going to happen, hell, he didn't even know where he was. That's when it started. The screams. The ear piercing, blood curdling, screams. But from who? They were definitely recogniseable. Uncomfortably so. That's when it dawned on him...

Those were Blaza's screams.

Chapter written by: WarTie