first fight - Deuce 🐍

Omg sorry guys, its been a couple months. Schools been crazy but imma try and update cuz yall deserve it. Also thanks lemon_bites_sting for giving me these ideas ♡ anyways- also this is gonna be a series 'cause I'm going to give you loves a treat 💋
Yall are also older fyi no underage anything

Deuce
You and Deuce never really fought, more had disagreements, but there was never any yelling. He didn't have the heart to yell at any one he cared about, but this was different.

You had gone to a close friend's party from middle school. You asked Deuce to come and he couldn't resist.
Once yall were there, all of your old friends came a greeted you, taking you away from your manster. He didn't really mind, there was a few other monsters he knew. But there was one monster he got so pissed about. Deuce thought he was flirting with you, but truth be told, you guys grew up together. You were a little drunk too and Deuce didn't know what kind of drunk you were. Cleo had messed him, always flirted with other dudes and he really liked you.

He saw you two laughing and he got so mad. He was scared of getting hurt. You turned his way and waved him over, but he walked away into the crowd. You got worried and followed him, thinking Cleo showed up.
You found him near the wall and asked, "Deuce, whats wrong?"

He didn't even looked at you. "Did you seriously just ask that?"

You were taken aback from his tone. What did you do? "Yeah, I did. Whats wrong? Why are you so mad?"

"I don't know, maybe 'cause you're flirting with some dude!" Deuce raised his tone and it hurt you, like someone had taken a poisoned knife and stabbed you through the heart slowly.

"Caleb? He has a boyfriend."

"You were all over him."

That statement pissed you off. You two were laughing about the time he had tripped in front of your old crush and then farted.
You didn't say anything. It would just rival him up.
"I was worried and I thought Cleo was here, but I guess not." You walked away, trying to keep your cool. You had never seen him like that, but you decided just to keep having fun. He was just a guy.

*after party, you're back at your house*

You smiled in the mirror, still feeling the dopamine in your system. You had a great time and just needed to let loose. You're phone buzzed as you were taking off your shoes to see a text from Deuce.

Baby - Y/n, I'm so sorry I acted like that. I just talked to him and he's clearly not interested in you. Can I come over??

You scoffed at the text. Is he being for real right now? You decided to leave him on read and just go take a shower, maybe that would calm your nerves.

*time skip - after showering*

You flopped on your bed feeling refreshed. You had left your phone charging during your shower and saw 5 texts.

Baby - Look, I'm so sorry for how I acted. I was a total dick. Please respond.

Baby - Hello???

Baby - Y/n??

Baby - If you don't answer me in the next 5 minutes, I'm coming over there.

Baby - I'll see you in 10.

You saw the text was sent almost 5 minutes ago and it was only a matter of time before he showed up. You groaned. He did act like a dick and you were pissed. How could he treat you like that?

You didn't realize how much time passed when you were thinking because the doorbell rang.

You groaned and tears started to form. He had really hurt you and it wasn't like you to cry over someone yelling at you. Deuce was someone you cared about and he got so ticked off about Caleb.

You heard a knock this time and decided to go answer it.

You swung the door open and desdpanned, "What do you want?"

"I want to apologize, I treated you like shit for no reason and I feel so terrible."

"As you should. You got so mad at me for talking to some other guy."

"You were laughing a lot!"

"He tripped in front of his crush and farted. How could we not laugh? You know what, if you feel so bad come back tomorrow morning. I'm not in the mood."

"N/N-"

You stopped. You hadn't heard that nickname in a long time. Only your family had called you that when you were little.

"Who'd you hear that from?" you asked, looking at the ground. That name came from your father who had passed a few years ago.

"What do you mean?"

"Only my dad ever called me that, Deuce." You looked at him, tears falling down your cheeks. "Who did you hear it from?"

He shook his head. "I came up with it myself."

You wiped your face and pulled him into a hug. That nickname could soften your heart so quickly. It reminded you of your dad.

D/N (dad's name) had met Deuce right as you started dating. He liked your boyfriend and lot. You knew that was a good sign coming from your overprotective father.

Deuce was also there when you had lost him. He was the only one who could see through your fake smiles and laughs. Maybe your friends saw it but they never pushed, worried that you'll get mad. But that's all you needed. To see someone push and prod at you because they cared.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N. I didn't realize I still had some triggers from Cleo."

You nodded into his chest. "Next time, just talk to me. I wouldn't have cared except you yelled at me in front of everyone."

"I promise to do better. I can't lose you."

You smiled and stood there for about two more minutes. You let him in and the both of you just fell asleep in each other's arms.

The both of you weren't perfect, but together, life became easier and brighter.

A/n - its literally been forever im so sorry y'all