Chapter 2

I heard heavy footsteps, then the blindfold was ripped off of my face. I saw a man in a suit come in and he said..

"Hello Arielle." In the same voice as the recording.

"You're finally awake, and I trust you've heard the recording I left for you. Today is going to be your branding, and the first time you will be used."

Training? What does that mean?

"But first, let me claim what's mine."

Before I could even thing, he pressed a button that split my legs open and I could hear him unbuckle his belt. I felt the heat of his c*ck right next to my p*ssy.

I couldn't see how long it was, but he slid it in and it just kept going deeper and deeper. I felt tears welling in my eyes, until I cried out, and he slapped my thigh as hard as he could.

He pulled out and started going faster and faster and the pain was worse than the shock, I had never felt anything like this. I thought it was supposed to feel good? I almost passed out, until I realized he had c*m and was pulling out.

Instant relief washed over me, then he pulled up his pants and left the room, but quickly came back.

Just as he'd promised, he came in with 5 men and they were all dressed like him, with different suits. He turned on the lights, but it was still very dim so I could only see the silhouettes.

The main man, who I've started calling master in my mind, unbuckled my restraints, but I was petrified and couldn't move.

"You may begin." Master said, and the men hungrily came towards me.

One ripped out the gag and I tried screaming, but he pulled my hair and stuck his c*ck in my mouth. The others followed, pulling me off the customized gynecology table I had been strapped onto, and started f*cking me.

One was in my p*ssy, still covered in master's c*m, one was f*cking my assh*le, and the one with his d*ck in my mouth kept going. The other two push their c*cks into my hands, saying "start already b*tch."

I realized they'd wanted me to give them a handjob, so I tried my best but though all the pain I heard master come back in, and he came closer holding something. He was next to me, and I felt burning pain in my thigh. A man said "branded her, now she'll always be yours!!" and laughed.

He branded me?? Like a cow? The pain was becoming too much and right when I was about to pass out the one in my p*ssy came, but he didn't pull out and soon then one in my *ss did too, and the ones i was giving handjobs to came all over my t*ts. The last one was the one in my mouth, and it shot down my throat, tasting horrible.

I was already gagging before that but this made it worse, and master said "men, you're done." I thought I could finally spit out the c*m but master came over and pushed my mouth shut and punched my nose, forcing me to swallow.

The men put there clothes on and were about to leave, until master said "she looks like she's still thirsty.. let's grab her some drinks."

They all understood what he said, and grabbed some cups and began collecting the c*m from all over me. They each had nearly a cup full, and master decided to put an open mouth gag in so they could all pour it down my throat. I nearly threw up, and once they finished everyone but master left.

Once everyone was gone, master said "we need to get you ready to sleep for school tomorrow wh*re. One last thing though, it's time for your collar.