𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.

- 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

- 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲.

THE GANG WALKED DOWN the steps to the subway - taking detective bailey's advice to travel in public - pushing past the crowds of people in halloween costumes.

robin gripped onto ethan's arm as she hobbled next to him deciding to ditch her crutches at gale's apartment complex, claiming they slowed her down when in reality she just couldn't use them.

"is this even a good plan?" ethan asked, making tara roll her eyes as she looked back at him.

"you don't have to come if you don't want to."

ethan puffed out his cheeks, "so, we just peel off and the killer picks us off one by one. no thank you."

"let's just get to the theatre." sam mumbled, grabbing ahold of robin's wrist pulling her away from ethan, "come on in here."

chad hummed sarcastically, "yes because it'll be a lot less scarier in a serial killer movie theatre."

robin chuckled turning around looking at chad and he smiled at the girl sliding his arm around her back to help her onto the train.

robin looked behind chad for her boyfriend and she saw him on the steps still with mindy, "ethan! mindy!" she called out gesturing for them to hurry.

the two barged past people trying to catch up and chad turned around reaching for his sister, "lets go, lets go." he tried to pull her on the train but the doors slammed shut making robin stumble back being caught by danny.

"sorry."

danny smiled at the girl shaking his head and robin stood up leaning the majority of her weight on her good leg as she leaned against the wall next to chad.

"where's mindy?" sam asked, noticing the girl wasn't on the train looking at chad.

chad scowled, "she missed the train, i was gonna wait for them but cute boy kept dragging us on."

"it's fine, she's with ethan." robin annouced, holding her phone and chad did the same showing his messages with his sister, "they'll meet us there."

chad pulled robin away from the wall making her grumble protests until she realise why. stood a few seats besides her was ghostface, or atleast someone dressed as him.

"shit."

the lights of the train flickered ominously making robin's grip on her best friend tighten as the ghostface stared them down.

"how many stops do we have?"

sam leaned craning over to see the map and she gulped turning back to her sister with a defeated look, "ten."

robin shuddered as the lights started to flicker again making her head spin as she held the pole in front of her and tara glanced at her with frowned eyebrows.

"we're fucked." she mumbled.

the overhead announcement sounded out as they came to a stop and people started shifting making robin and tara stumble as they tried letting people move past them.

sam's breath got ragged as she stared up ahead. her eyes firing around rapidly spotting the dreaded masked figure again watching the group.

"are you okay?" robin asked the older girl making her whip around nodding.

"are you okay? how's your leg? have you taken your meds?"

robin chuckled at the girl's overwhelming concern, "im fine sam, i took my meds before we left gales."

chad let out a broken sigh as he shook his head, "still nothing from mindy." he told them and robin nodded.

"nothing from ethan either."

tara turned away from robin as she rolled her eyes at the girls words, not understanding how she could blindly trust someone she had known for less than a year.

"guys." sam spoke with fear laced through her tone as she stared into the crowd of costumes.

they all turned and fear consumed them all as they watched their enemy charge forward in determination. they all froze watching the masked attacker until danny stepped in front of sam protectively.

the ghostface turned sharply scattering off the train and robin let out the breath she had unknowingly been holding, "i need to get out here." she mumbled, feeling her heart rate spike as she picked at the skin surrounding her nails.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

@-junebloom, 2023