𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

- 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

- 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻.

ROBIN, ALONG WITH EVERYONE else, sat in the lobby of gale's apartment complex watching as her nearly lifeless body was wheeled out to the ambulance.

robin sat next to chad with her head on his shoulder as he rubbed her kneecap with his thumb soothingly. ethan stood next to her leaning against the wall holding her hand as she stared at the ground sadly - silently praying for gale's recovery.

danny - sam's boyfriend - ran into the lobby in a panicked state breathing heavily as he stopped in front of the group, "i got here as fast as you could."

everyone in the group looked up at the new comer with a glare, "did you?" tara challenged and danny looked over at the girl in confusion.

"i'm scared you guys." mindy confessed, her voice soft and emotionless, "i really don't wanna get hurt again."

chad let out a shaky breath looking over at his sister, "neither do i." his voice broke as he spoke.

"i don't want you get hurt again either." mindy told her brother, remembering the close call he had last year.

chad nodded leaning back on the wall tapping mindy's knee with the hand that wasn't on robins," i know."

robin sniffled softly reaching out her free hand for mindy's and the girl took it linking their fingers, "i don't want anyone else getting hurt." robin muttered, looking at each of them, "that includes you new boy."

tara leaned her head on mindy's free shoulder looking over at her sister, "so what do we do now?" chad asked with a frown.

ethan stared at the four with jealousy pulling his hand away from robin's making her look at him in confusion, "maybe he gets to win this time." sam muttered sadly.

robin grabbed ethan's hand once again pulling him down to sit next to her and he gave her a small smile as she moved her head from chad's shoulder to his. her thumb stroked the back of his hand gently making his heart skip a beat as he watched her face fall in sadness looking at sam.

"he wants to punish me. me. so maybe i let him."

the teens stared at her with disagreement. robin and tara both shook their heads, "i'll just give myself up, if thats what i have to do to keep you safe," the older girls eyes flickered between each of them, "it's worth it."

"no we're not doing that, sam." tara told her sister, standing in front of her.

robin nodded in agreement with tara, "seriously sam, we can get this mother fucker." she said, standing up with a wobble making ethan's hands find their place on her hips keeping her steady.

"you went back to woodsboro to protect me," tara reminded her sister, "every single day you make the decision to protect me, none of us would even be alive if it weren't for you. you have to let us protect you this time."

sam watched her sister with tears dripping down her skin shaking her head in refusal, "no..." she whispered.

"we're a team remember."

mindy stood up next to tara, "actually, we're a family."

chad clapped excitedly bouncing up of the bench, "lets go, dream team baby."

robin stared at them in confusion as chad pulled her away from ethan, "what the fuck is going on?"

"just put your hand in the middle." mindy laughed and robin pursed her lips doing as mindy said.

sam sighed deeply, "he's going to keep coming after us."

"isn't there like somewhere safe we can just hold up in?" ethan suggested and they all turned to him.

tara shook her head rubbing her hand over her face, "he's just gonna keep finding us."

"great." ethan huffed making robin chuckle softly as she pulled him closer to her.

tara's defeated expression switched into a strategic one as she thought carefully looking up at her sister, "but we can use that."

"what are you talking about tara?"

the girl pulled out her phone pressing call and detective bailey answered in confusion, "we need your help, we have a plan to catch the killer once and for all."

v"what are you thinking?"

"we need the key card for the old theatre."

bailey let out a gruff sigh, "i'm getting my ass chewed out for not dropping the case and now you want me to do what?"

"we wanna lure him into a secure location and trap him inside."

"and then what?"

robin glanced around at her friends noticing their determined expressions which filled her with some sort of reassurance, "we execute him."

the pause that filled the air made tara look up at her friends and sister in worry and their expressions mirrored it, "are you going to help us?"

"let's kill this son of a bitch."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

@-junebloom, 2023