19• || Past Reveals ||

Wei Wuxian's POV :-

Wei Wuxian: "Are you both ready?"

Meng Yao: "Yea."

Mo Xuanyu: "Of course! I can't wait for the banquet!"

I smile and ruffling his hair..

Wei Wuxian: "Let's go."

We all get on our swords and went to the Nightless City. As we arrived there, the others were waiting for us.

Jin Guangshan: "Welcome, Taijitu. We've been waiting for you."

We all bow to the Sect Leaders, then suddenly there's a huge amount of people came to me. 

"A'Xian!"

"A'Ying!"

"Wei Ying."

I shocked they all hugged me... I hugged them back and told them to stop since there's many people here.

Wei Wuxian: "Okay, okay we can continue this later. Now stop, we have a banquets to go on."

They all pulled out and we're all went back to our seats...

Jin Guangshan: "So, we need to vote to who's become new Xiandu. Sect Leader Jiang?"

Jiang Fengmian: "No thanks. How about you, A'Jun?"

Qingheng Jun: "I also, didn't interest. A'Xian?"

Wei Wuxian: "Why Qingheng Jun? I'm not even a Sect Leader?"

Qingheng Jun: "Well I think your kinda suitable for it. And plus, your a good leader."

Wei Wuxian: "No thanks, I'll pass. I'm already leader of Taijitu, a head disciple from Yunmeng Jiang Sect. I don't think I can handle another title."

Jin Guangshan: "Well then I'm guess, everyone agrees for me to become a new Xiandu?"

Then everyone started to whispers around.. And some of them started to agreed for him to be a Xiandu.

Yu Ziyuan: "Wait!"

Everyone turned their heads to Aunty Yu..

Yu Ziyuan: "You didn't even participate the war, your son is the one who participated.. Why would you become a Xiandu?"

Lan Xichen: "I agree with Madam Yu, Xiandu must be brave to participate any of problems and wars. Not just stand back and just claimed."

'Dont laugh, don't laugh, don't laugh!' I can't help it, Xichen-ge is roasting him! He's angry but decided to calm down .... So I decided to step in..

Wei Wuxian: "How about Da ge? I think this role suits you. What do you say?"

We all turned our head to Da ge... He looked at Nie Huaisang..

Nie Huaisang: "Don't look at me like that, Da ge. This role suits you. Don't worry I'll help you."

Then Da ge turned his head to us and nodded agreeing...

Qingheng Jun: "Then, it's decided. Sect Leader Nie is going to become a new Xiandu!"

We all clapped our hands to applause for Da ge. Everyone congrats him.

Jin Guangshan: "Congratulations, A'Jue. Now I want to declare something."

Jiang Fengmian: "What is it, Sect Leader Jin?"

Jin Guangshan: "I will took Meng Yao to Jin Clan as my son."

We all shocked, A'Yao stand up and walk to his 'fAtHeR', he bow to him and answer..