- The project -

Începe de la început

You and the rest of the class looked at the screen in disbelief.

THE SCREEN :

"This project will be worth 70% of your grades this year.

For this project you have to go visit a community ALONE for 4 days and 3 nights. All of you will be sent to separate communities and you will write about the community (what they do, what they eat, what things they have that we don't, things you could change to improve this community etc.)

Minimum words for this project : 2000

You can make a digital poster or an A3 poster.

You have two weeks to complete this project (the days when you visit the community are already included.)

Here's what you are allowed to bring to the community (since the community have different rules from our community, we can't bring much) : a water bottle, a bag pack, alarm clock, notebook, pencils, pens, erasers, correction tapes, a jacket, a blanket, sanitary pads, your clothes, a pair of shoes, hair ties, and glasses

We will be sending students off tomorrow (sorry for telling it the day before, it was an urgent project that was pushed for a long period of time already.)"

The class was full of chatter as the teacher walked out of the classroom.

y/n : Isn't this totally bullshit!?!! You can't just inform us about a residential trip one day before the trip!!! Ughhh why do I even go to this shitty school...

Olivia was furious when she had to cancel her plans for a date because of this situation. She bites lower lip as she glances at you cursing underneath your breath.

You looked at Olivia, you both locked eyes then you proceeded to say...

y/n : "But we don't have a choice anyways right?"

Olivia gulped as that realization hits, she is powerless against the school system. But she does realize that she is not alone.

Olivia : "Right....See you tomorrow at the school gates then.."

y/n : "I'll text you when I reach home. You know, we can't see each other for 4 days!!!" *makes a pouty face*

Olivia : *pats y/n's back* "As long as you make it out of the community alive you wouldn't have to worry about anything else since we swore to each other that only death will do us part."

y/n : *nods* "Ok then, but it would be boring without my phone and you. Guess that's part of life, nothing's really fair and all you can do is complain."

Oliva : "Just hang on for a bit, you'll get through this."

y/n : "If you say so..."

You walked back home with Olivia sending you off.

AT HOME

You waved goodbye to Olivia before entering your house. Looking around, realizing that no one's home.

y/n : Yessss no one's homeee!! Finally I don't have to deal with them and their questions/insults anymoreee ~

You ran upstairs and slammed the door open, revealing a room with a bed with clothes all over it.