Mishti Plans A Surprise.

Rajvanshs come back home.

Kuhu and ketki (throwing themselves on the sofa)- finally!!!! Azaadi!!!!

Everyone laughs seeing them.

Nisha- seriously. Finally apne ghar aa gaye hum.

Ketki- toh bhabhi. Aapka kya experience tha dragon dadi se mil ke??

Mishti- woh itni buri bhi nahi thi. Haan thodi orthodox thi par theek tha.

Abir- woh iss liye kyunke tum bachpan se aise mahaul mein rahi ho. But phir bhi thank God sab theek se ho gaya, verna toh dadi mausi bahut khatarnaak cheez hai. Shukar hai koi aisi situation create nahi huyi jahaan tumhe unka woh roop dekhna pade.

Bhanwari- achha chalo bas karo ab. Aa gaye na ab wapis apne ghar. Chalo ab sab araam kar lo.

Rv- nahi maa. Humein bureau jana hoga.

Abir- haan maasi. Kaam hai.

Ishwari- nahi. Manah kiya na. Jaao ja ke araam karo. Kal jana.

Abir- par---

Ishwari- Abir!! (To Mishti) jaao. Isske saath andar. Chalo. (To NishRa) jaao tum dono bhi araam kar lo. Sab araam kar lo. Chalo.
__________________________

At night, Abir comes out of washroom after freshening up and found Mishti standing near the dressing table, applying cold cream, lost in some thoughts all smiling. Abir tip toed towards her, takes cream on his finger and puts on Mishti's nose. This brought Mishti out of her thoughts.

She looked towards Abir and lowered her eyes, trying to hide her smile.

Mishti- a... aap.... aap kab aaye?? Pata hi nahi chala.

Abir- tum apne soch vichar session se bahar aaogi, tabhi toh mere aane ka pata chalega.

Mishti- nahi toh. Mai aapke baare mein nahi soch rahi thi.

Abir, amused, looks towards Mishti. Mishti realised what she spoke and mentally facepalms herself and does not meet Abir's eyes due to shyness.

Abir- toh tum mere baare mein soch rahi thi. My lord. Mai jaan sakta hoon, Kya??

Mishti- mai... mai kya bataaun, jab mai kuch soch hi nahi rahi thi toh.

Abir- achha?? Toh yeh meri taraf dekh ke bolo.

Mishti- kya dekh ke b.... a.... aapko kal duty pe bhi jana hai na toh chaliye so jaate hain.

Mishti was about to leave. Abir thinks of something and pulls her back and started stepping towards her. Mishti was stepping back. Her heartbeats increased. Abir knew his effect on her and was enjoying her state. Mishti's back hits the wall and Abir smirks. He keeps both his hands on the wall on her either sides.

Mishti looks into his eyes and it was as if he was controlling her mind.

Abir (in a husky voice)- mere baare mein soch rahi thi na??

Mishti shook her head, still looking in his eyes. Abir smirks and nears his face towards her.

Abir- pakka, nahi soch rahi thi.

Mishti, a bit concious, still looking in his eyes, shook her head.

Abir (taking his face even more nearer)- jhoothi. Mere baare mein hi soch rahi thi haina.

Mishti was so lost that this time she nodded and Abir again smirks. Abir started nearing her face and Mishti closes her eyes. Abir takes his face near her cheek and was about to kiss her but.......

Raghav's voice from outside the closed door- Abir!!!!

Mishbir became alert and parted away. Both looked towards each other, registering what happened when once again raghav called Abir.