Chapter 17: Death Beyond the Grave

Start from the beginning

If it wasn't for Enid, I would not be here right now. In fact, I truly wish I was not here right now. There is so much I need to research and solve yet I'm here. All for Enid. I wouldn't change this moment for anything if I am being honest. Enid is the happiest I've seen her in months, and we have finally gone public with our relationship which makes me rather joyed seeing there will be no more average jock boys asking her out.

The schools rowing team almost lost a couple members due to them flirting and asking Enid out. I did put a football player in the infirmary along with a hockey player. Now they all know why.

"Wens! Wens! Come take pictures with me in the Photo Booth pleaseeee!!" My hands are grabbed by hers, "I promise I won't make you do any stupid poses. Just please please PLEASE, come take pictures with me!"

God damnit.

Those puppy dog eyes are actually going to be my cause of death. Wouldn't that be a interesting thing to be on my death certificate.

We walk to the Photo Booth. I almost got green punch dumped on me, knocked over, and twerked on by some ignorant girl trying to get the attention of the boys standing to her left. This dance is pitiful.

After I almost lost my sanity, we finally made it into the Photo Booth. It smelled god awful in there.

"Okay first one im going to lay my head on your shoulder and you either just sit there OR you lay your head on mine!" Enid says with the utmost joy.

She's really going to go all out for this. I should have expected nothing less.

"THENN, for the second one do something funny! We have to have at least ONE funny pic together. It's rule number 8 of being a couple. And of course rule number 10 is having a kissing photo so that will be our last one!"

I can't believe I'm going this right now. The fact my mother and father were right about this love thing makes me what to dissect my own brain.

We take the first photo where I was blinded by the flash. Quite frankly I enjoyed the slight pain it caused my eyes.

The second picture Enid poses with her tongue sticking out and her fingers above her head making it look like she was a rabbit with split ears. I decided for my 'funny' look, I'd tilt my head to the right and hold my thumb to my neck symbolizing getting my head decapitated.

Our very last picture was the kiss. I wasn't exactly prepared for Enid to just pull me in with no warning. Needless to say the picture came out with my eyes wide open as Enid and I kissed.

She found this quite amusing. I however, did not find it amusing.

Enid dragged me over to Yoko, Divina, Bianca, and Kent. This would be the first time they saw us as official girlfriends out in public. I know it shouldn't phase me, but it does slightly. There's something about this that almost makes me feel vulnerable and exposed. People are getting a look into my personal life which I'd rather they didn't. I don't entirely mind that people know Enid and I are dating, it's just something I'm going to have to work around to try and not be so phased by it.

"Bianca, Kent, this is my girlfriend Wednesday. I know you've already met her B but Kent hasn't and I don't believe you knew we are dating so yeah- There's that!" She says nervously.

I grip her hand slightly tighter to bring her comfort. The pulse in her hand from her heart began to slow a bit.

"Holy shit, you two are dating??" Bianca questioned quite shocked at the news.

Enid giggles a bit at Bianca's reactions. I'm not quite sure how she never realized we are dating. If Yoko and Divina figured it out, there was no reason why Bianca couldn't figure it out. She's a lot smarter than those two by a long shot. Tell her I said that about her and I end your life.