Please don't kill me.

Ok sooo. I haven't posted in quite a while. But I have a very good reason for it. My spring break had started on Friday, and I was just so glad that I didn't have to go to school. I was walking up late blah blah blah.

Now, I kinda forget about this books existence and I didn't post. (Obviously)

BUT. I was just enjoying my spring break before I had to go back to school, which I have to go to tomorrow, but I also just didn't really know what to add for the chapter or what to do next. And I've been telling myself to go watch Tokyo revengers again, but I was being lazy and didn't watch it.

This was like yesterday or so when I was gonna write a chapter but realised that it was just going to be a filler chapter. (As if I don't make filler chapters 🙄✋) So for this week, not saying it's going to happen because there is a 99.9% that it might not happen, expect a chapter.

Now this thing that I'm about to post it probably gonna get people mad but like I'm sorry. Just trying to enjoy my spring break.

NOW FOR THE IMPORTANT PART!

𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗨𝗬𝗦 𝗦𝗢 𝗠𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗦! 𝗜𝗧 𝗜𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗨𝗡𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗩𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘- this book isn't even that good- 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗨𝗬𝗦!!

𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗪𝗧𝗙- 𝟵.𝟳𝗞 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗦?! 𝗛𝗨𝗛?!

𝟯𝟭𝟭 𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗦?! 𝗪𝗔𝗧?!

We're almost at 10k!

So enough of that just wanted to let you guys know what the plan was for this week and what might or might not happen. And again this is probably annoying for me not posting for days and then I come out with an announcement. Trust me I know.

Hopefully you guys had a great weekend! If you do have any questions make sure that they are appropriate- not that any of you have said anything inappropriate. Again thanks for the support and hopefully I can make a chapter for this week. Bye-bye ʕ •ᴥ•ʔゝ☆