INTRO

Uhm okay there is alot going in my life right now that i think i have to film it and kinda show it to the world.

Anyways hey am Avyanna Nicole mostly know as the creepy girl next door or the weird girl which is kinda funny cause i feel that they who call me weird are unaware and dumb ones they are literally not aware of things  around them and what moves and live within them .

i mean demons and other imaginary beings are real i mean it i am a witness of it partially ,so i don't  like the way people talk of demons like they just say it like it is a mere being and you all gotta stop that because they get angry ,most people talk of demons or say my demons are breaking outta record or my demons are tormenting me just for the sake of saying it and i swear you don't wanna know how it is like when you are being tormented by demons ,well i am am expert .

in my study of what i was i found out that demons are fallen angels and they kinda fall in love and doubtfully have a heart plus when you are marked by a demon you belong to the demon and you can never run away or be taken away by another.

An accident which was a blessing in disguise changed my life . i always hated who i was and not accepting what i am ,but i learned alot from every flaw i had and found the love i have been wishing for  .i finally found out what i am although it is not thrilling it is kinda powerful.

                                                                                                                             From  Avyanna Aziza NIcole