Part 1: meet and greet

Three months after the thaw, Anna gets engaged to Kristoff, they ask for the blessing, and Elsa teasingly says no, then says of course.

Four months later Elsa and Anna had some spare time on their hands, one April evening, so they tried to find their ancestry. They come across documents (found in a box under Anna's bed) that talk about another child: a girl. Elsa read it carefully, examining the part where it says that she is now a queen.

"The queen of Russia? I think we should see if she knows us." Elsa says as she puts the scruffy paper in front of Anna who was looking at some other thing.

"We're royalty, she has to. She must have not reached out because she doesn't know what we just found it. We definitely need to see her! But why have we not heard of her?" Anna jumped with so much excitement that Elsa thought she would shoot through the ceiling. "Maybe she could come to my wedding!"

"What? No. We already have too many people coming, and she probably doesn't have that much time to come anyways." Elsa said, realizing that seeing her other sister at the wedding actually would be a possibility. "This is great, but we cant leave right away. Give it a while for us to see if we can uncover more, and then write a letter of visitation." Elsa said, hoping that her sister would agree.

"Ok." Anna said, walking out of the room after Elsa. The two carried on with their day, neither one admitting how their thoughts kept drifting towards a certain queen.

[2 months later]

The girls were in Anna's room talking about childhood stories, and then Anna decided to bring up the topic about going to Russia.  "How do we get to Russia from here...OH! WE COULD TAKE A BOAT!!!!" Anna leaped to her closet and threw every fancy dress that she had in a suitcase, then tried to clip it closed. Elsa followed Anna, who had the overstuffed suitcase, back to her bed. Anna threw the case onto the bed and crossed her arms in triumph.

"Anna, you need to calm down, I will tell the guards to put Kristoff in charge while we are gone, as that's unfortunately the best idea I have. Leave a few things behind, because we would only be gone for about a week at the most." Elsa said putting some of her clothes in her suitcase. Anna rode the staircase rail down the stairs while Elsa walked down.

"We will be gone on an important trip, Kristoff will be in charge...awaiting our reoccurrence," Elsa told the guards once she got to the bottom of the stairs, "We will be gone for no more than a week." The guards nodded and went to town with the news. Anna kissed Kristoff and gave him a hug goodbye.

"This will be so much fun, Russia is the biggest country, and one of my older sisters is the queen of it!" Anna jumped into the large boat and threw herself on one of the beds. One of the guards put Anna and Elsa's luggage in a secret compartment under Elsa's bed.
"It makes me feel sort of small." Elsa sat on one of the beds and looked out the circular window, "Two days on this boat, you better behave..." Elsa had a smirk on her face as she turned her head to Anna, but Anna was busy racing around opening cabinets and drawers and slamming them all shut. Their horses were put onto a different part of the boat to not disturb the queen and princess. Once Anna and Elsa settled their belongings, they went out of the boat to say their farewells. Everyone was wishing them luck, and then Anna and Elsa returned to the boat and sailed off.

"Ok, so, what do you think she looks like?" Anna said as she bounded onto Elsa's finely made bed. Elsa turned around, from where she was standing, sharply to acknowledge that she disapproved of Anna's bouncing about.

"I have no clue. You should probably go to bed now, your own bed. I don't want mine to be a crinkley mess like yours." Elsa said in a partial sharp tone. She adjusted her sheets, and snuggled down after turning off the light. Suddenly a light turned on.