Lisa's Unreality

A true love's kiss, in fairytales, awakens true passion and love within lovers who had grown apart. This is the story told to little girls and boys, for reasons beyond what their tiny minds could yet comprehend. It's obviously not real, it's a metaphor to illustrate a possibility. Speaking in metaphors is a staple in children's novels... Learning what they mean is an important part about growing up.

I feel something wet and soft move into my mouth and press onto my tongue. I hear a pleasured humming of a moan close to my face. I feel a hand slide in, clutching the back of my neck and another hand crawl on to my chest under my dress-shirt.

I slowly break my slumber, my eyes open to two wide blue irises staring at me, so close that I could almost feel our eyes touching. The clutches get tighter, the open eyes flutter and close and I hear another moan as the tongue glides deeper into the mouth and I feel her teeth clashing into my own teeth as she pulls me in.

What is Lisa even trying to accomplish here?

The kiss is awkward and unromantic, I just woke up so morning breath makes me doubt my mouth tastes good. The only good part about any of this, is that I am kind of used to this kind of treatment so I just relax into it and let it happen.

Lisa takes this as a sign to continue. She starts unbuttoning my dress-shirt. Oh boy.

I quickly try to pull away, just to tell her to stop and slow down, but there is no give. It's like kissing a statue made of steel, unmovable, inescapable.

I start to use my hands to push her away. She takes this as a sign to guide my hand to her under shirt body. She didn't have any armour on but... holy crap why is she so warm? The skin was soft and smooth on most parts but rough and grainy on her scars, which she had many of on her body, less on her back though.

My head movement was restricted but I kept my eyes wide open to look around. I can't look ahead but I realise the carriage isn't moving. We've stopped somewhere, I don't smell fire so we aren't camping.

I feel the hand that was on the left side of my chest slide down towards my pants. I didn't resist anymore. I feel the part of my mind that wishes to stop this get quieter and quieter. It's funny, last time Lisa was getting intimate with me, she was a lot rougher...

This time she's very gentle, maybe even graceful...

I feel my mind as a whole quiet down as I start to melt under her. As Lisa's hand slides into my pants and starts massaging my thighs making her way to my member. I feel the fibres of my muscles untangling, my breath getting slow and relaxed, back arching as our bodies press together and I feel warm... blissfully warm.

I feel nothing but ecstacy, like this was always how it was meant to be.

I don't know why but I am glad Lisa decided to be this spontaneous today. I am glad I am kissing her right now.

Lisa slowly broke the kiss to breathe and look into my eyes lovingly. I as well look into her's and slowly avert my gaze, I look out into the forest and how beautiful it looked, lit under the bright pink sky of early morning. I look back at Lisa who has almost my full attention. And then I hear a whisper from her.

"I love you (Y/n)."

I smile as I say.

"I love you too Lisa-"

Wait. Bright pink sky!?

"What's wrong my love? Is something bothering you? I am here for you, you know that right?"

No... This is not how Lisa would react if I had hesitated to say I love you. We are under a spell... I read about this in the Grimoire.

"We are under a Love spell."