goddamit!

The healer had to rush down and grab Lu Bü's body. She was in charge of healing him. She was only awake through shit tons of energy drinks. Her hand begab to glow green, and with that Lu Bü's body was animated again. He was breathing, luckily. You were about to walk out when Lu Bü grabbed her arm. You just stared into his soul and gave a tired, "What do you want...?"

Lu Bü said in response, "I thank you for saving my life." You gave an acknowledging nod in response and walked out. But before you walked out you said to him, "I shall be back to check your vitals and more soon. Do not make any movements and if you need food. Just call out my name. My name is Y/N."
You walked out swiftly. You so were going to pass out soon. But, you had other patients to check on. Such as the man who fought Lu Bü, Thor.
You checked his vitals quickly and changed the bandage dressing. You swear to god if you did not get your monster in a second you would pass out. Your eyebags were kind of noticeable despite the concealer and foundation you put on. At this point you wanted to curl up into a ball and hope the earth swallowed you whole.
"Call my name if you need anything. My name is Y/N." You then walked out not giving him time to respond. God, being a healer is such a pain. But on the plus side, if humanity is wiped out you get to live. You swiftly walked off dodging every single person in sight. Soon enough you made it to the break room. Which was just you there. You were the only healer in this whole tournament. Instantly you cracked open a can of monster and drunk it swiftly. Thor had called out your name and you were there, "What do you need?" You were trying your best to sound professional and not to instantly get angry. Thor answered with, "Can visitors come in?" And you nodded. Loki was the first to run in, then Odin calmly walked in and gave you a firm nod as a form of thanking you. "I shall leave you be. Visiting hours finish at 9 pm." With that you walked out. You were running on monster right now. You walked over to Lu Bü's waiting room and said to the bunch of people waiting. "Visiting hours finish at 9 pm. You may visit now." The crowd ran in quickly. You were calmly dodging them. In no way did you want to be caught in their hoard. You would go for a martini tonight. Maybe a martini and midnight? Definitely! You literally had an apartment in the heavens near the hospital ward. Thank the gods for that since they arranged that. You would probably drink until you passed out on the sofa. It would definitely be a great night to do that!