Youuuuu!! Again...

Author's POV :

When our cute Teju was lost in her cute thoughts, meanwhile Miesha got a call from Ishu,

Ishu : Hii Baby ! Sorry I couldn't meet you today, I was so busy.

Miesha : It's ok, but did you hear someone made announcement about me, that I am missing?

Ishu : Yess, Umar did that. Actually Karan made him do that.

Miesha : I knew it, only Karan can do these things but why did he do that?

Ishu : Because I was missing in the group meeting.

Miesha : Ohh now I understand th e whole thing.

Ishu : Yeah, anything else you wanna say?

Miesha : Yess...I was thinking, did you guy's have choosen the person who you are gonna torture this year? I mean that ragging session.

Ishu : Yeah, Karan picked the chit of students name this year and she is a girl from your department. I don't know the name, I only heard the roll.

Miesha : Ohh, poor girl. You guy's are gonna make her life hell now.

Ishu : Yeah bye, baby!
( After their call session I guess you guy's have guessed the name of the girl )
Let's start with the point we left back,

Teju : What ?? Who ??

Vidhi : Gooo...and see yourself who he is, class is getting disturbed.

Shivin : Roll 2244??? please go outside of the class.

Teju went outside with an embarrassing look. and she saw there Umar, but she doesn't know him or his name so,

Teju : Hello, mister !!

Teju tapped him on his shoulder and Umar turned to look at her, then Umar was blank for a while.

Teju : Excuse me? Do you know me?

Umar : Beautiful... uhh I mean no.

Teju : then Bye !!

Umar : Ohh wait !! What is your name?

Teju : Tejasswi Prakash. ( with a weird look )

And Teju turned to go to the class now but Umar blocked her way by standing infornt of her.

Teju : What are you doing ? What do you want?

Umar : Your number.... Ohh noo ! What am I saying and why I am saying all this?

Teju : I think you have lost it... your mind is gone.

Umar : I also think that. Actually I should leave but I want to see you also.

Teju : Shut up !! YOU ARE MAd !! Go get a glass of water for yourself and relax man !!
Saying this to Umar Teju went to the class.

Karan's POV :

" Why is Umar taking so much time to give the torture card to that roll 2244? " I said to Prince and Jay.

Jay : Let's go and check it ourself. Actually I am bored now sitting in the auditorium for so long.

Prince : No need, Umar is here.
" Why did you took so much time to give a card to that girl ? Do you always have to prove yourself as fuddu? " I said to Umar with a angry look.

Umar : Bro, let's choose someone else.

Jay : Why? Is she the daughter of the new trusty ?

Umar : I don't know all these things, just don't.
" I think he is just being lazy. Leave him I will just go and give it to her. " I said and felt something is fishy again.

Jay : Okk, cool !!

Prince : Okk.
Yuvi : Okk bro. Then I will start the arrangements for torture session with Shams.

Umar : Guys let's not do much this year, I mean let's not be harsh on her after all this is our finale year.
" You just go and make place the name of the on Notice Board. " I ordered him.

Umar : Fineeeee ! You guys never listen to me.
" Yeah Yeah play sympathy card now." I said with a smirk on my cute face.
I went to find the girl whose roll is 2244 and yeah I was feeling lazy to do that now. But still I went to her department and saw that Professor Shivin is taking his class there and he was about to finish his lecture so I prefered to wait till then he leave. and told a guy to tell all the students leave from the class after Professor leaves except roll 2244.

Actually I didn't want to create a scene so I wanted to make a one-one conversation with that girl.
So that guy did exactly what I said and then I went to room and locked the door from inside.

I saw the girl and said " Hello " so that she turn to me. But when she turned I lose my shit again. What the hell is happening today. Why again this girl is here.

Yesss.... she is the GIRL!! That little puppy girl.

Here I am calling her little puppy and there she is again giving me her fierce look as if I am a monster.

Teju : Youuuuu!! Again....