Chapter 1 : To monstadlt

"I was once a human before becoming an adepti , I never even knew I became one at that time it was as if I had always been like this" ( 子墨 Pronounce this right ) Zimo wrote in the diary he kept for years to get it published in the Yae publishing house .

"Turns out I was actually an adepti back then I was very confused about how I became one but I was told that I encountered a thing called divine karma , it is said to drive people mad and making monsters stronger but to me ... I can't explain it very well"

Zimo sighed walking to Monstadlt where he plans to stay to make inspiration for his next book "But anyway don't take this as encouragement , Divine Karma is dangerous so you must be careful if you encounter it , hopefully the conqueror of demons would be able to save you"

The stone gate where he plans to pass to get to Monstadlt and waving at Pops Zhou and crossed the wooden planks stepping on the soil again " The way to Monstadlt from Liyue is very calming . "

He picked up a mint and two lizards by the road and sent them to the Serenitea pot Madam ping gifted him for his frequent help in Liyue and for taking care of the people as one of them , he picked up flaming stamen after giving it hydro .

He would keep picking any nearby ingredients as a habit and the gift Madam ping gave him only made his habit harder to die . Once he reached the bridge he sighed " More monsters " although well-trained with the polearm he would like to avoid fighting .

With a hydro vision by his side and Adeptus arts with him , he dived under the water pulling lotus heads and capturing fish he was getting closer to hilichurls and used his vision and hid his presence under the water bending the light .

He was lucky to avoid monsters and made it to the road to dawn winery . Following the desire path admiring the view and watching his steps ' I heard that the wine here tastes good maybe I can ask for some seeds to grow in the Serenitea pot hopefully Chubby is inside '

Zimo sighed wondering how Chubby was getting the other wares if not with the omni ubiquity net , he was mostly worried that the teapot spirit might break by accident .

Chubby seems to bring a lot of wares back to the pot all the time , sometimes he wonders if the spirit had some teleportation arts like Xiao " Hopefully I can freely go in and out of Inazuma soon I manage to make a good deal for the net technique "

Zimo sighed and arrived at dawn winery to see anemo crystal flies and reached the door greeting the maids ' I need to get this wine recipe , it may be hard but trust is very important '

" I'm here to look for Elzer " ' I heard Diluc is a very strong fighter at most I don't want to go to him ' " Hey you must be Zimo come in " a maid said allowing Zimo to politely enter the winery " Zimo how are you ? Are you here for business ? "

Zimo nods " I'd like to learn your recipe , of course I don't intend to take advantage , I will trade a few things for it " he took the intended things taking out an elixir he made " Oh if I must this must be one of your signature products ? we are very well informed so this trade will benefit the dawn winery "

" Then " " But master Diluc would be much more suitable for this kind of deal " Zimo felt his spirit drain " Oh don't worry he isn't scary at all " " Ugh thanks is he here ? " " No but he usually goes to angel share sometimes you may be able to strike a deal with him "

Zimo sighed " Okay thanks Elzer " he left the dawn winery and arrived at the city " Monstadlt now if I give this letter to the Knights of Favonius I should be able to move around the city much easier . "

Zimo was well connected with the Qixing for his frequent contribution to elixirs he even has a connection to Baizhu owner of Bubu pharmacy so a letter would guarantee him to be treated like a citizen . Thanks to his ability to quell Divine Karma some sigils he makes are bought as lucky charms everyone in Liyue has them .