Gojo satoru

Requested by:Hannah920520

M/n was sitting studying while his albino boyfriend was whining about that he wants attention. M/n sighed and looked at gojo saying "can't you see I'm studying...I'm busy." Gojo pouted and wraps his arms around m/n, "that can wait for later!"

M/n sighed and pushes gojo away gently, "not now.." and went back to studying. Gojo growled and pushes the books away from m/n, sitting on his lap grinding on him. "C'mon m/n just take a break."

M/n wrapped his hands around his waist gently caressing his waist. "Fine then I'll take a break.."

////
Right now gojo was blabbering nonsense while he was being dumb fucked by m/n. "M/n~ please fuhckk!!". M/n was looking at him with an unreadable expression. Gojo's eye's widen at an particular hard thrust he could feel in his stomach.

He looked down and saw a visible bulge in his stomach, touching it he let out a high pitched whine. "M-m/n your so fucking deep~ i love it.. ahh~!" m/n looked at him and smirked leaning down and kisses him passionately while picking up his pace.

Gojo let's out loud moans telling m/n how good he felt clenching around m/n's shaft making m/n groan at the sensation. "M-m/n~ I'm gonna...I'm gonna cum..". M/n gritted his teeth and said "m-me too.."

A few more thrust's m/n bursted his seed inside gojo, gojo afterwards came also. Both of them came down their high while m/n pulled out gently seeing his seed seep out. M/n got up and went to the bathroom for a wet towel to clean gojo up. While cleaning him up gojo was drifting off so m/n hurriedly cleaned him up and change the bedsheets.

He laid gojo down and laid beside him pulling his body closer to him. Gojo cuddle closer to m/n while mumbling a 'love you to' to m/n. M/n chuckled and kisses gojo's head

I love you too..