Sebastian Michaels

From: Black Butler
Warnings: Rough reader, ass eating, master kink , time skip.

Pov: M/n was the second butler to the bratty 13 yr old kid named Ciel Phantomhive and also the secret lover to the demon butler Sebastian Michaels. Today a slow day for everyone in the manor until Elizabeth came over whining about that she wants to spend time with Ciel. Right now
Sebastian and m/n were alone and M/n the horny mf he is thought it was a good time to have a quickie with poor poor sebby~

////

Right now Sebastian was moaning quite loudly while M/n was fucking him with his tongue coating his walls with saliva stretching him for something else bigger. M/n had Sebastian's legs spread while tongue fucking him. M-m/n~ please i-i can't take it anymore..." Sebastian whimpered when m/n pulled his tongue out and look up at Sebastian smirking at Sebastian's expressions, flushed face

and glossy eyes. He leaned up and kissed him sweetly on the lips."I know u can take it baby, you took this before" He then kisses him deeply. Sebastian whimpered and wrapped his hands around M/n neck and hooking his legs around his waist tightly whisper on his lips to begging m/n fuck him. M/n smirks in the kiss and aligned his cock to his entrance and slowly thrusts into him.

Sebastian broke the kiss and let out a high pitched whine. M/n then started moving slowly letting out low groans at how tight Sebastian was, "fuck Darling your so damn tight.."Sebastian moaned telling m/n to move faster that didn't fall deaf on m/n's ear's as he picked up the pace practically pounding Sebastian's insides. Sebastian let's out high pitched moans scratching at m/n's back. "Fuck m-master~ please a-Ahh~.

M/n was shocked at those words and slowly smirked stopping his thrusting still deep in Sebastian. Sebastian whined softly trying to move his hips to fuck himself on m/n's cock but m/n didn't let him. M/n leaned down and whispered in his ear."call me that again.."Sebastian whimpered and said "m-master please ruin me~"

////

Sorry i couldn't continued it😭

El~