DREAM (dsmp)

Warning: jealous M/n, daddy kink, choking, degration breeding kink ( 💁 help me...)

"F-fuckk~ d-daddy please a-Ahh~!". Clay screamed as m/n fucked him against the wall. You wanna know how they got here? Well..clay was streaming Minecraft with George and sapnap while m/n was sitting on their shared bed scrolling through Twitter.

Clay was playfully flirting with the British male not knowing a jealous M/n was watching every move he was doing. Oh poor poor clay~ how he wished he never done that.

////

Right now clay was grasping at m/n's back desperately while m/n rearrange his inside's, hitting his prostate dead on making clay let out high pitched whimpers and moans scratching at his back "d-daddy~ a-Ahh~!" m/n smirked and kisses him passionately while clay was trying to kiss him back. M/n leaned back and holds Clay's throat press down on his neck playing with his air cycle.

"D-daddy~ i can't..i can't cum anymore F-fuck~ clay moaned. M/n smiled and caresses his cheeks gently"your look so fucking good clay~". Clay threw his head back and let's out a high pitched moans tears welding up in his eyes slightly crying begging m/n to stop. "Who can fuck u better than this clay?..". Clay Gasps and look at m/n with unfocused eyes.

"N-no one..only you~". You leaned down and kisses him sliding your tongue into his mouth muffling his moans and whimpers. "Good boy~ your such a good boy for me. M/n looked down and saw a visible bulge in Clay's lower abdomen, caressing it softly.

Clay moaned gasping for air while looking at m/n with raw lustful eyes. "D-daddy~.. p-please breed me...i want your babies.." clay whimpered. M/n hummed softly and asked slowly, "you want my kids clay..?" Clay moaned and nods desperately. "I'ma give you then.."

Let's just say clay couldn't walk the next day..

El~