Chapter 1

Malalim akong napabuntong hininga  bago tignan si Kyzer at Louis na naglalaro sa sala. It's been how many years? and that night still feels like it happened yesterday. The memory are still vivid. Marahas akong napapikit at tinignan ang sariling reflection sa salamin. I was raised  by my parents with the identity of being an omega. I was protected and cared by them. I was safe . I was supposed to be living as a Beta.

But they died forcing my self to lived with my grandparents and meeting that Montenegro. Fucking hell? It only happened once.... well, I already have my son with me so I don't care about montenegro. Omegas are sensitive and fertile while on their heat and that Montenegro triggered my heat cycle and that happened.  But I didn't regret it since I have my son with me right now. 

And Sin doesn't need to know my son's existence.

" Axl, Are you sure? I mean, It's been 5 years already aren't you afraid that you know... you and him might cross path again and recognize Louis. I mean looked at him! a carbon copy." I sighed and looked at my son who's busy playing with his lego. I don't know if my desicion was right or not but I badly need to go back home, my grandmother rushed to the hospital the other day. Lola already lost Lolo right after Louis turned 3 years old and I know how hard it for her living alone in that house.

Ilang beses kong tinanong si Lola kung okay lang ba siya but it turns out that she's not. I want to take care of her and I want her to meet Louis.

"I know. But Kyzer my lola needs me at walang ibang mag aalaga kay Lola kundi ako lang."

" Let me transfer your grandma here, so just stay here okay?" I shook my head. Lola hated being travelled she wants her home and she will stay there until her death bed dahil kung saan siya pinanganak ay doon din daw siya ililibing. She don't want to the leave that place where she grew up and where she had a lot of memories together with Lolo. Kyzer will do understand that.

" You don't know Lola,Kyzer. You just don't." Kyzer sighed. Wala na din naman siyang magagawa e .Kyzer can't say no to me especially when  I already made my decision.

" Papa!!" Louis happily said as he stretch his arms asking Kyzer to carry him. Yes, Kyzer helped me during my pregnancy and I admitted that he is really a good man , he even took care of me and Louis. He was there during my ups and down, guiding ad helping me in everything at lumaki din si Louis na si Kyzer ang kinikilalang ama. I bit my lower lip as i stared at my son, remembering the struggles i had when I'm carrying him, kawawa si Kyzer saakin dahil sa weird pregnancy cravings ko. Minsan pa nga eh nagtatago na siya saakin dahil sa mga pinapagawa at pinapabili ko sa kaniya. 

I still remember how Sin did that to me. No matter how much i beg him to stop but his strong pheromones really affected me that night causing my heat cycle forced to come out, he is dominant and omega like me has no match to an apha like him, my body obeyed him that night as if my pheromone matches him. I bet he knows that I'm an Omega.

I hid my omega pheromones in order to survive but Sin hit his rut cycle and mistook me for someone else. If I didn't get out from the other room then maybe- Nah,I have my son right now and having him is enough for me but if Sin recognize his own son, I don't know anymore. Hindi ko alam kung paano ko itatago si Louis sa kaniya, nunal nga eh kuhang kuha, buong mukha pa ata eh. Ni-isang body or even facial feature ay walang nakuha si Louis saakin. Kahit ang social trait ay hindi saakin. Louis is an Alpha just like his Father.

" Dada, can i play outside?" I smiled and walks towards them. I caress my son's cheeks and pinch it softly.

" No baby, We will go to Dada's grandmother today."

" g-grandma?" I smilled sweetly and nodded.

" Let's go to dada's home?"

" How about Papa?"