Chapter 30 - New Chapter in life

Start from the beginning

Sarth :- "But guys you are going to be big brother and sister!"

At this the trio smiled again and started clapping in excitement making sarth jhanavi smile too.

Aarvi :- "But baba we can tell the baby stories right?"

Sarth :- "Yes you guys can."

Yash :- "Horror ones?"

Jiya :- "No the baby will get scared!"

Aarvi :- "You, yourself get scared."

Yash :- "No I don't."

Aarvi :- "Yes."

Jiya :- "Guys stop. We can tell the baby fantasy stories."

Aarvi :- "We will play some songs too! The baby can hear songs right aai, baba?"

Jhanavi :- "Yes the baby can hear all the songs you play and will love them too!"

Jiya :- "Yay! I've so many songs in mind!"

Yash :- "Me too!"

The trio then began to discuss the things they could do to make the baby happy.

Sarth :- "God they are so excited."

Jhanavi :- "Even I am! I wish we could see our baby now."

Sarth :- "I wish too but can't change the science babe."

Sarth chuckled and kissed jhanavi's cheek making her gasp and look at the kids who were too engrossed in their conversation to notice.

Jhanavi :- "Sarth kids!"

Sarth :- "They are too busy in each other."

Sarth winked at her and kissed her cheek once again this time making her red.

●●●●

Jhanavi was now 3 months pregnant.

Everyone in the house was constantly around jhanavi either feeding her something or making her read some spiritual books or books on pregnancy which she really appreciated but in this she couldn't get alone time with sarth and that made her frustrated.

Asha :- "Jhanavi please read these books to, I read them when I was pregnant with sarth, they helped me alot."

Jhanavi :- "Sure aai."

Asha smiled at jhanavi and left after keeping the books on the side table. Feeling relaxed she looked at sarth who was sitting on a chair beside the bed reading  books on pregnancy, she was about to ask him to sit close to her and hug her and Sarth who could feel her emotions was about to, but before he could, meghana entered the room with plate of food.

Meghana :- "Jhanavi these are sweet potatoes, I ate these when I was pregnant with yash. They are really good and every pregnant women should eat these. And don't worry I even confirmed this with your gynaecologist."

Jhanavi :- "Thank you so much meghana."

Meghana smiled at jhanavi and left but before either of them could do or say anything sheetal chachi entered the room with phone in her hand.

Sheetal :- "Jhanavi I booked an appointment for tomorrow with your dentist. Check up and oral cleaning is important for pregnant woman to avoid any bacteria. I asked your gynaecologist about this too. You ok with it?"