Chapter 6 - Not easy

Sarth splashed some water on his face,  he recalled the  interaction with the so called J earlier. It just made him feel like she is Jhanavi, but why would she come back she had no reason to. She was the one who left him then why would she come back again, that too as a fashion deginer.

Sarth :- "Impossible! But if you are really back, then its going to be all chaos."

Sarth clenched his fist in rage and punched the wall. Part of him was filled with so much rage but the other part was feeling something else, and sarth wasn't really a fan of it. He wiped his face with the small towel and walked out. He saw raj already sitting In the vistors chair, flipping through a file.

Sarth :- "You got the details?"

Sarth asked as he sat down in his chair, raj nodded and handed him the file.

Raj :- "I guess you are right..She is jhanavi gokhale kulkarni."

Sarth looked up at raj with a raised eyebrow which made raj roll his eyes at him.

Raj :- "No matter what! the fact is not going to change that she is your wife and always will be So just talk to her."

Sarth slammed the file on the table, raj was right he seriously needed to talk to her. But not yet.

Raj :- "What are you thinking?"

Sarth :- "Call jhanavi and tell her to come back to the office."

Raj checked his watch and looked back at sarth with disbelief.

Raj :- "It's 7:00 pm sarth!"

Sarth :- "Call her."

Sarth just repeated what he said with his no-nonsense look which made raj raise his hands up in surrender, he took out his phone, and dialed jhanavi's number while glaring at sarth of course  but sarth just rolled his eres and shrugged his shoulders.

Sarth - "I'm not going to make it easy for you jhanavi."

Jhanavi quickly wore a white turtle neck t-shirt while cursing under her breath

Jhanavi quickly wore a white turtle neck t-shirt while cursing under her breath. She was just preparing designs when she got a call from raj, informing her that sarth wanted J to come to his office now. Now Lots of thoughts ran through her mind, why was he calling her to his office at this hour ? did he find out about her?

The last thought made her tense if he actually did then what was she going to do? It would be all chaos, she knew it because she could feel the rage in sarth very well. she could feel that he was not being himself, he wasn't being the sarth she knew 5 years ago.

And she knew that she was the one to blame.

Jhanavi :- "Ganpati bappa please be with me."

Jhanavi prayed to bappa and then grabbed her bag, before leaving she kissed aarvi's cheek.