Chapter 19 - Nostalgia

Reena :- "I completed my work."

- "I'm proud of you reena, You proved yourself Worthy. Now it's mohit's turn to prove himself."

The man turned to look at mohit who was trying to avoid looking at him all this time.

- "When are you going to complete your work mohit?"

The man asked mohit, his voice was laced with anger. Mohit was feeling hesitant but he knew he had to do it otherwise this man would hurt Kaveri.  And there was no way he can let that happen.

Mohit :- Soon. I turned her against raj."

Reena :- "That too with my help. otherwise you would have got everything revealed."

Reena rolled her eyes at mohit as she said this with a attitude, which irked him,he was feeling mad, But he couldn't do anything. He was stuck.

- "I don't care about anything. Just the work you are assigned to!"

The man yelled making both mohit and reena flinch in fear.

- "You don't want to get me angry."

Mohit nodded and rushed out of there followed by reena. He couldn't bring himself to do it, he was feeling bad, but he had to. There was no way out for him, there was no solution. This guy was too dangerous and He can do anything to get his way. And  mohit didn't wanted that.

Reena :- "You better do your work! And please this time don't get into your love thing it's only going to ruin our plan and you know very well if that happens..

Reena didn't finish what she was going to say because she was too scared to even say it, mohit knew that because he was scared of him too.

Mohit :- "I know reena if that happens we are over."

Reena :- "Just please get it done with."

Mohit :- "It's not easy reena ok! She trusts me yaar."

Mohit snapped feeling frustrated with everything. Reena rolled her eyes and slapped him on the arm.

Reena :- "You are feeling all these emotions because of that kaveri! You know what will happen if he finds out about her."

Reena's voice was surprisingly laced with worry this time. And she was right he was feeling all this because of kaveri, all the emotions he thought he buried deep within came rushing back, the moment he saw her at the concert.

He just wanted to run away somewhere, where he can live peacefully with kaveri, without worrying about anything else. But that was only a dream for him. And the reality was harsh.

Mohit :- "I have to do it."

◆◆◆

Sarth parked the car infront of his house. All the workers came rushing towards the car, sarth handed one the key after he got out, followed by jhanavi.

As soon as jhanavi looked at the house, all the memories came rushing back in to jhanavi. when she first entered the house, when she got married, everything. She was feeling nostalgic. 

Jhanavi felt herself tear up as she slowly took steps towards the house. She was feeling excited to meet everyone again, to see her room again, did sarth kept it the way it is? As this question popped up she looked at sarth who was helping the kids get out of the car.

Aarvi :- "Wow this is your house baba?"

Aarvi asked with a amazed look which made both sarth and jhanavi chuckle. He bend down to her level and pulled her cheek.