7

Greggy is watching the veterinary Doctor, they are on fields checking and giving a vitamins to the strays animals.

It's a one week field, even the horses and the farm animals they need to check. He can't find a time to go to Irene, at her studio.

"Okay break time muna." The doctor said.

They all nodded, he take a deep breath. "Nakakapagod pero mahal ko to. Walang ibang choice." He whispered to his self.

"Thirty minutes lang ha." The doctor added so they quickly do their stuff.

Greggy quickly went to the near store, "Isa nga pong stick nang Marlboro." He said paying for it, "Pa dagdag na din nang coke pakilagay sa plastic." He added.

The vendor gave him what he needed, so he sat down at the side walk, not even reacting if the dust will stay on his pants.

He did not even light the cigarette when a kid sit beside him, using his side as a phone stand.

"Hello little kid." He greeted.

The girl look at him, a grin she give showing the bunny teeth she have.

"What's your name?" He ask again.

"Aimee..." She answered, "What about you?"

Greggy's eyes even smile when she is talking, "My name is, kuya Greggy."

"Gweggy?" Even how tongue tie her words is, he find it cute.

"Yes Greggy." He corrected.

"Are you a doctow?" She ask again, looking at the white coat he is using.

"I am... In the future not now." He answered, "But you awe still a docow po." She insisted.

Greggy chuckled, "Ohh okay po, but I'm a veterinarian."

"What's that po?" Aimee curiously asked.

"It's a doctor of animals." He answered briefly.

"Mahiwap po?" She continue to ask.

"Medyo, medyo..." A sigh again, "Pagod na pagod na ako hindi ko lang masabi, hindi ko lang maamin na pinipilit ko na lang itaguyod to, gusto ko naman kaso gusto ko din naman nang mag pahinga. Nakakapagod na mag aral, nakakapagod ma drain, ma pressure. Tatlong taon pa kasi eh, three years pa I need to face and go to school, sa tatlong taon na yun, kailangan kong kimkimin lahat kasi estudyante pa lang naman daw ako, at wala pa akong napapatunayan—"

Aimee just looking at him with a confuse eyes, not knowing what he meant but she is sure that this boy need a hug.

So she hug him.

When she did, Greggy stop on what he was saying. His eyes went wide when he felt the warm hug.

"Kailan nga ba na last na may yumakap sa'yo?"

"Thank you, Aimee." He whispered, "But you should not hug someone like that especially kung hindi mo kakilala."

"I think I know you po, pawa pong kilala kita." She answered.