Ereri Smut

I'm all alone, the only sound resonating through the room is the clock ticking. I long for my girlfriend Eren to come home. I long for her. I've been locked up in this tiny house for hours on end waiting patiently for my owner to come home from work.

    I'm sitting on my legs, four feet from the door, in the skinny one hallway of our apartment. In order to seduce Eren, I'm wearing the skimpiest thing I own. I ordered it online without her knowledge and it only came this morning. It's a small lace thong, not even covering my pussy, and the smallest matching lace bikini triangle top. Surprisingly enough my nipples haven't fallen out of the top yet, maybe because my apartment is so cold that my nipples are rock hard.

    I've waited aimlessly for my pookie pies return but perhaps she's suffering from overtime. It might be an hour before she comes home and receives my surprise. My vagina pulses rhythmically, begging to be touched. I so wish to relieve myself but if Eren found out she'd be so mad, I'd get punished for sure. Yet...maybe I would like to get punished. Or perhaps she might not be so mad at not being able to serve me my appetizer. After thinking it over, I made a decision.

    Slowly, as if I moved fast I would get my head chopped off, I stood up. I then reached down, and slightly pulled my panties down, to expose my precious gem that was already barely covered. I didn't pull my panties all the way down though, only just barely touching my pussy. I brought my hand to my mouth and quickly licked my fingers, then immediately dropped them below my waist. I start stroking my begging clit. Slowly rubbing it in circles. "Grrr.." I moaned as my needs were gently accommodated too. I lean into the wall, melting into a wet mess.

    I start playing with my left nipple, while continuing to rub my bean. I was starting to get bored and it just wasn't enough. I slowly inserted my middle finger into my hole. "Ngh~" I groaned as I continued to plunge my finger further inside. I started plunging in and out of my tight pink pussy, moaning each time I drove inwards. It was almost enough, but not yet. I insert my ring finger deep within. I find a rhythm and pulse in and out, going faster and faster. I'm just about to reach my limit, when suddenly, I hear footsteps outside. She's here.

    I've gone too far to turn back, I can't stop. I keep pleasuring myself even as she opens the door. I reach my orgasm as a moaning mess, my pussy leaking tremendously. I slid down the wall, with a thump I hit the ground. I look up to see Eren frowning at me.

    I walk in to Levi, my girlfriend, masturbating. It sure is a nice sight, but I frown as I told her she must not pleasure herself while i'm away. I lean against the doorway, knowing she saw me, but not interfering. She reaches her orgasm and falls to the floor. Her face is covered in sweat, her lingerie fallen off, discarded underneath her. Her pussy soaked and glistening. She looks up at me.

    "E-eren!" she gasps, the words barely able to understand between her gasping for breath and growly moans.

    "Levi. We talked about this, do you have an explanation for me? Or will I have to force one out of you?" I saw with a smirk, staring right at her pussy.

    "M-master..." is all she says, her eyes avoiding mine.

    "Go to the bed." is all I say. I watch her as she scimpers up in a frenzy, leaving her clothes behind and basically runs to the room. I put down my stuff in the kitchen and followed her. Once I get to the room she's already obediently sitting on the bed, like an adorable little dog. I walk up to her and caress her cheek. "Oh someones getting punished for being a bad girl today.." I whisper in her ear. She holds back a moan. I hold her face for a bit, before going in for a kiss. Her mouth opens immediately and our tongues interlock, she moans as I suck on her tongue. I back off, biting her lip on the way out. "You need to learn to behave yourself" I say as I'm backing up.

    I open a drawer and rummage through it, grabbing a set of pink fluffy handcuffs. I walk back to Levi and dangle them in front of her face like a treat. "My baby loves these right?"

    "I do mistress! I really do!" She stutters, trying to contain her excitement.

    "Good." I murmur. I handcuff one of her hands to the bed, so she may still sit up, but so she can not leave the premise of the bed. I turn around and start to strip, first taking off my vest. I tossed it back to Levi. I then proceeded to do the same to my shirt. Im left in only a bar, skirt, and panties. I slowly peel off my short pencil skirt, making sure to bend over so Levi can see my slutty ass. I turn back around to my love, she seems a bit disappointed im still in my undergarments, but she is being punished so I keep them on. I walked back over to her, "Who's ready to be a good girl?" I say to her, a smirk on my face.

        "Me!" she shouts, a bit too loud. I giggle and go back to my drawer, looking for a couple things in particular. After finding the silky blindfold I wanted I approached her.

    "As part of your punishment we're using this beauty." I exclaim as I cover her eyes, tying the blindfold in a tight knot. I go gather my supplies.

    My mistress has blindfolded me! I'm so nervous, I have no idea what she is doing. I hear her walk away, then come back. Without saying a word she pushes me onto the bed, and rearranges me. I end up handcuffed in a starfish position, my sensitive spots completely exposed. She starts running her hand up my leg, squeezing my thigh when she reaches it. "Grr~!" I moan, anticipating her feathery hands on my pussy. To my dismay, she skips over my most precious spot, the starts gliding her hand over my stomach. Reaching my tits, she started to grope my left one. Playing with the nipple, pinching every so often. This goes on for a bit, I'm squirming for more. "P-please touch more of me mistress!" I beg. She doesn't respond.

After a bit more, she starts licking my right nipple, sucking and devouring it like apple pie. In my boredom I don't notice but she's stopped fondling my nipple and starts to advance downwards, she plunges two fingers into my pussy. "AGH~~!!" I moan, taken by surprise. She starts thrusting in and out at an exceedingly fast pace. I quickly turn into a moaning mess. "I'm about to cum!" I scream, almost bursting at the seams.

    "Shh, you can't cum just yet" she whispers into my ear, making it tingle. With that she stops what she's doing and just sits there as I squirm for more. She giggles, then leans down and pecks me on the lips. She gets up and grabs something. She puts it into my gaping pussy. She turns it on as a tingling sensation overflows my body. It's a vibrator. She leaves it on the lowest setting and watches as I writhed with slight pleasure, needing more. She starts stroking my head. Playing with my hair.

"You're so cute!" she exclaims, giggling as she starts to stroke my nipples. She suddenly turns up the vibrator to the highest setting. I gasp as the pleasure travels through my limbs like blood. I'm getting really close to my climax, but I keep quiet. I know Eren will be upset if I cum right now, but I so desperately wanted to cum. As I reach my orgasm as a moaning mess. My pussy squirts cum. "Tsk tsk, how dare you.." she mumbles. I don't care though, I finally got what I've been begging for. She yanks out the vibrator with force.

"S-sorry Eren.." I stutter, lying straight to her face.

"You really shouldn't have my love, but I guess I did leave a starving kitten all by herself at home, I'll let you off the hook and finish this tomorrow" she says sweetly, as she pecks little kisses along my body. She removes the blindfold and smiles at me. She then proceeded to remove the handcuffs and put everything away. She gave me a glass of water and started massaging the handcuff marks with lotion. She laughed "you really did make a mess of the sheets tonight, and the floor!". She scooped me up and brought me to the guest room. "We'll sleep here tonight my sweet." She murmurs in my ear, pecking my lips as she sets me down.

"I'm fine as long as I'm with you." I state.

"Alright, let's get to sleep." she says while a smile plays along her beautiful face. She takes off her undergarments finally showing me what i've wanted. She notices me staring. "Like the view my dear?"

"Uhm...yes." I mumble, embarrassed I was caught. She grins as she turns off the lights and slips under the covers with me.

She caresses my cheek as she murmurs, "I love you, now sleep tight." Before I can say I love you back she covers my mouth and winks. I close my eyes and try to sleep. She pulls me close, I nestle into her soft big boobs. She pecks my forehead and plays with my hair. Constantly murmuring words of adoration till I drift off into a deep slumber.