Chapter #6: Hero vs Villain

The next day came in for what the students of class 1a were ready to do.

Izuku, Lupin and Albert we're just chit-chattering about what they're going to do in the future so if they're Ultramen.

However the door violently opened, for the number two Hero: Endeavor.

Endeavor: hello everyone of class 1a today we're here for battle training!!

Many of class 1a cheered for this battle training.

Endeavor: after the horror circumstance it happened with the number one hero that was killed by the unknown villain not to mention the original hero of Japan Ultraman came in also turned out to be Izuku...

Many of class 1a were shocked and eyes were directly at Izuku that was fine against a villain.

Denki: dude did you movie fight against a villain!?

Izuku: yes, I did you think I would just stand back and watch innocent people die, no.. I have to help the people no matter it costs even if it means to bend the rules!!

Kirishima: wow that is so manly!!

Sero: I agree, you really do have the balls to actually fight against the villain..

Mina: no wonder, I was expired by your speech you said yesterday.

Izumi, Bakugo, Shoto and Shoka add felt a bit depressed for all Mike the number one hero to be killed by unknown villain only for Izuku to fight against the unknown villain.

Endeavor: anyway with that out of the way let us begin with the battle training!! And here is your hero costumes!!

Endeavor showing each and every one of the students of class 1a their own hero costumes.

Every single student of 1A including Izuku, Lupin and Albert to change into their hero costumes for last.

A few seconds pass by and everyone was in the training area with their custom-made hero costumes.

Endeavor: well now your hero costumes are interesting..

Momo: wait hold on a second where is Izuku, Lupin and Albert...?

Many of the other students of class 1A surprised and a bit concerned for the three fellows students.

Izuku: sorry for being a bit late..

Lupin: let's just say we had to take our time to get our hero costume ready...

Albert: just try not to patronize them or do anything rational..

Lupin: of course you always say that best friend!

Many of the students of class 1A they were rather surprised to see their hair costumes were based on the Ultraman.

Momo: have to admit those costumes are out are amazing..

Jirou: so it really does have what it takes to become Ultraman.

Denki: well don't you mean Ultramen because there's three of them..

Sato: I agree saying that they are Ultraman, but in different style.

Endeavor: now then let us begin with.. battle training!! Luckily teams are about to be set up it's going to be a two on two team of Hero and villain team.

Team D: Izuku and Jirou vs Bakugo and Iida

Team L: Lupin and Mina vs Shoto and Denki

Team A: Albert and Momo vs Sato and Sero

The other hero team and villain team are different compared to anime continuity Canon.

Izuku tells Jirou to go on ahead seeing that the Bakugo will actually go after him.