T H E A R R I V A L

Start from the beginning

"Oh you stupid boy! Of course there's magic! Most of the people here are gods, goddesses, demigods or other magical beings!" Baghra stated.

The grisha universe besides Inej and Baghra froze in shock at the revelation.

"What she says is the truth. We are the fates. We start your life and decide where it ends. Now all of you introduce yourselves and then start reacting." The fates disappeared as soon as they finished with the same bright light they came with.

" Aleksandra daughter of Nyx the personification of night, two time saviour of Olympus and one of the eight. " She introduces before going to sit down not noticing the 5 pairs of eyes on her.

"Nyx personification of night." She follows after her daughter taking a seat besides her.

"Apollo God of music, poetry, art, prophecy, truth, archery, plague, healing, sun and light." He sits on the other side of Alek, secretly taking her hand and rubbing soothing circles on it noticing her jumping leg.

"Zeus Olympia god of thunder and lightning, rain, and winds. King of Olympus" Nyx glared at the male remembering what he had tried to do with her daughter.

"Hestia Olympia goddess of the Hearth, Home & Hospitality" A warmth spread through the room as she smiled at everyone before sitting down.

"Aphrodite Goddess of love, beauty, and sexuality" She introduced smirking.

"Artemis Goddess of nature, childbirth, wildlife, the Moon, the hunt, sudden death, animals, virginity, young women, and archery. Twin to Apollo." She glared at the King of Ravka who was looking her up and down as if she was fresh meat. "Keep your eyes to yourself otherwise I shall gouge them out and let my huntresses go hunting with them as bait."

The king of Ravka looked pale, quickly looking away at the looks he was receiving from Artemis, Apollo, Nyx and others.

"Hera, Goddess of marriage, women, marital harmony, and the protector of women during childbirth. Queen of the gods"

"Athena Goddess of wisdom, battle strategy and war."

"Ares God of war, battlelust, courage and civil order."

"Dionysus, god of wine, vegetation, pleasure, festivity, madness and wild frenzy." A mad glint in his eyes that was similar to Ares revealed itself as he stared at the others.

"Hephaestus, God of fire, metalworking, stone masonry, forges, the art of sculpture, technology and blacksmiths."

"Poseidon God of the sea, earthquakes, storms, and horses."

"Hermes, god of trade, thieves, travelers, sports, athletes, and border crossings, guide to the Underworld." He sat besides Apollo who saved him a space.

"Hades, King of the underworld, God of the dead and riches"

"Chiron, trainer of heroes."

"Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, two time saviour of Olympus, woke of the eight"

"Annabeth chase daughter of Athena, architect of Olympus, one of the eight."

"Grover Underwood, satyr, lord of nature."

"Nico Di Anglo son of Hades."

"Bianca di Anglo, daughter of Hades, sister of Nico, huntresses of Artemis." She smiled as Nico and Hades looked at her in shock. She grabbed Nico pulling him into a hug, catching him of guard for a second before recuperating the gesture. Hades watched them with a rare and barely noticeable smile.

"Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto, sister of Bianca and Nico and one of the eight."

"Luke Castellan, son of Hermes. "

"Thalia, Daughter of Zeus, lieutenant of the hunters of Artemis."

"Jason Grace, Son of Jupiter, younger brother of Thalia, Previous Praetor and one of the eight." Once he'd finished he was tackled in a hug by his sister and friends(Aleksandra included).

"Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus, One of the eight and bad boy supreme-" piper cut him of before he would start again.

"Piper McLean, Daughter of Aphrodite, one of the eight."

"Frank Zhang, son of Mars, praeton of the Twelfth Legion Fulminata. One of the eight."

"Reyna Ramirez-Arellano, daughter of bellona, praetor of Camp Jupiter."

"Clarisse La Rue daughter of Ares." She kept it short sitting down besides her father.

"The darkling, Shadow summoner, general of the second army."

"Ivan, Heartrender."

"Hi I'm Fedyor Kaminsky. I'm a heartrender." He waved happily smiling at the others. Aleksandra waved back at him causing a bigger smile to grace his face.

"Nina Zenik, Heartrender."

"Zoya Nazyalensky, squaller."

"Baghra teacher of the Grisha."

"Alina Starkov, cartography unit in the first army."

"Mal Oretsev, tracker for the first army."

"Kenya Saffin, tailor."

"David Kostyk, Durast in the second army." He introduced oblivious to the looks Genya was giving him as aphrodite grinned wickedly.

"Kaz Brekker." He said as he stared blankly at the dark haired women who stared at him in shock and disbelief.

"Kaz?" She whispered as she greedily looked him over, imprinting every detail of her brother into her brain.

He just stared at her before choosing to sit on the farthest couch from her ignoring the hurt displayed on her face as her mask fell.

"Inej Ghafa" she said staring in awe at the Gods, Goddesses and demigods as Jesper chuckled at her state from besides her. Aleksandra smiled slightly at the two.

Gods she'd missed them so. She wished to go up to them and hug them so tight that they wouldn't be able to breath or disappear from her once again. But she knew she couldn't, she didn't deserve their forgiveness after lying and leaving them.

"Jesper Fahey" He introduced winking at someone who'd been staring at him for a while.

"The conductor." The darkling glared at the person who'd been smuggling his grisha out of the little palace and to the other side of the fold whilst the conductor looked frightened at the stare.

After the introductions everyone sat down once again and the show began.