𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟎

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒎'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒚!!

''I always come back darling~'' I reassured reader, kissing her forehead. She nodded, and I closed the cabinet door, making sure you couldn't see her from the outside.

I sighed, and walked outside of my office. Alright, act natural, I told myself. It was as easy as it sounded, especially after I had done this so many times. I walked down the hallway, and as I approached the main area, I saw Henry with police officers surrounding him, most likely questioning him. Shit, he was gonna tell them. Play it cool... I thought, but this was going to be a pain in the arse to deal with.

I walked over to Henry, and faked a face of shock. I placed my hand on his shoulder and bent down to talk to him. ''Oh god, Henry what happened!'' I asked him, and all the officers' attention shifted to me. Henry turned around to face me, he had bandages covering his face, but you could still hear him pretty clearly. His voice was shaky, and he was weak, my my Reader, you did a very good job...

''What do you mean WhAt iS wRonG hENry you literally sent Reader after me, you bastard!'' He shouted, I could sense that he wanted to hit me, but we were in the presence of officers and he was too weak to do so, so I was in the clear. I could mess with him all I wanted.

I pretended to gasp. ''What? What are you talking about, buddy? I think you need to lay down, because Reader went home hours ago, she hasn't been in the building since about 12.'' I said, sympathetically. ''You liar! We argued in my office and then I ran out after punching you, and you sent Reader after me, and now my face is fucked up!'' He shouted, clearly infuriated. I chuckled, still keeping my sympathetic expression on my face. 

The group of officers around us went wide eyed, after hearing Henry basically just confess to a crime. I looked at them, and rubbed my neck. ''Oh, sorry you had to find out this way officers..'' I said, trailing my voice off. ''Sir, is it true that this man hit you?'' One of them asked me, and I nodded. ''I didn't want to say, you know, he is my best friend after all...'' I replied, smirking slightly. 

''What? It was out of self-defense! Here, I even have a wound that he inflicted to prove it!'' Henry interrupted the officer, lifting up his shirt, to show the large gash from where I had stabbed him in the stomach earlier. The officer's eyes widened as he saw the injury, and my eyes went wide.

I felt sweat start to form on my forehead, shit. I looked over to my office, to see I had left my office door open. I thought of running, but I was immediately pinned down to the ground by all of the officers when I tried. I kicked and screamed, usually I would've been able to overpower them all easily, but they shoved handcuffs on me before I could do anything.

They stood me up, and I was given the usual police lecture, like the ones you see on TV. I rolled my eyes as the woman spoke, her voice was so annoying. ''You, William James Afton, are under arrest for the attempted murder of Henry Emily. You have the right to remain silent and anything you say will be used against you in cour-'' She explained, but I interrupted her. 

''Yeah, yeah whatever. I've heard it all on TV, no need to remind me of it.'' She looked at me, rage filling her eyes. ''Fine, I won't. But we have been informed that your erm, lover is in the building somewhere. The one who assaulted Henry, and nearly killed him. A woman by the name of, Reader, is it?'' I blushed at the thought of her name, and nodded. ''Well, it would help in lowering your prison sentence if you were to tell us her location...'' She told me, and my face shifted to one of disgust. 

''How dare you think that I will rat out my dear, sweet Reader! If you want to get her, then go find her yourself, and if you even dare to lay your hands on her, I will make sure to slit your throat in front of everyone here and bleed you out like the pig you are.'' I threatened her, leaning in close to hear ear as I said it, her eyes widened in shock and fear. She nodded and went back to her team of officers. I chuckled to myself. 

I stood at the door for a while, with 3 police officers attempting to get me to tell them where Reader was - they were failing. ''Yeah, we're not getting any answers out of him.'' A shorter, shubbier officer said to the even smaller one next to him. ''Well, you've gotta admire his lover for that woman, at least he's loyal.'' The other one said, this made me smirk. The shubby officer looked at me with disgust. ''You know this is not what we're supposed to be talking about, rig-'' The third officer chirped up, but he was interrupted by screaming coming from down the hall.

Crashing and banging could be heard from down the hallway, followed by screams and a locking of handcuffs. Then, someone hollered from the room. ''We got her, boys! But I need backup, she's a fighter!!'' A male voice screamed, and that's when I knew they had found Reader. She was still just as feisty as usual. I smiled at the mention of her name.

The third officer looked at me after the other 2 rushed down the hall to help. ''I suppose that would be your beloved Reader then?'' He asked me, leaning against the wall in front of me. I nodded eagerly, a blush spreading across my face. Just as I was about to speak to him, Reader was shoved against the wall right next to me.

I looked over at her, smiling, she almost instantly calmed and smiled back at me, resting her hand on my arm. ''I wish I could hug you right now, darling.'' I said, resting my head on the back of the wall. ''Me too, I miss the feeling of cuddling with you...'' Her voice trailed off, and I could see she was uncomfortable. I frowned at seeing her sad, and I crouched down to her height.

''Don't be sad love, at least we are together! I'm sure when they send us to jail we can hug all we want!'' I reassured her, which made her smile at me, and lean in closer. We stood for a while, chatting to the officer who stood across from me, he was alright, being one of the more relaxed officers. We learned that his name was Officer Brady, and he didn't really like his job.

As we were talking to Officer Brady, a group of his fellow officers rounded the corner and grabbed me and Reader by our arms and pushed us out of the building. Reader winced as the officer gripped her wrists slightly. ''HEY. Loosen your grip on her, 𝒏𝒐𝒘.'' I said, successfully intimidating him into doing as I said. This also caused the officer behind me to loosen his grip slightly as well.

They walked us over to the police cars and shoved us pretty violently in the back. Me and Reader carried on conversing as if we had not just been arrested. I didn't even care that we were probably going to rot in jail for the rest of our lives, at least we would be together. 

𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 - 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

When we arrived at the station, we were taken inside and locked in a holding cell, our wrists still handcuffed. ''So, darling, what would you like to do while we spend the rest of our lives in jail?'' I asked Reader, enthusiastically. She smiled up at me. ''Well, we could join a gang, sneak stuff in and out, sell, trade and most importantly, escape.'' She said the last bit with a slight smirk on her face, which just made me want to grab her and kiss her. ''Oh darling, just hearing you say those words makes me want to grab you and fuck you senseless right now...'' I said, and she turned pink, but kept smirking.

But just then, a voice boomed from speakers around the room.

𝑴𝒓.𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔.[𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆], 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒐 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒂 𝒋𝒖𝒅𝒈𝒆. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒍𝒂𝒘𝒚𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒘.

I looked over at Reader, who had a look of fear on their face. I moved closer to them, and they rested their head on my shoulder. Don't worry darling, my lawyer will cover for the both of us, I will make sure of it~'' I told her, and she relaxed.

[𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒘𝒚𝒆𝒓]

I walked back into the room and sat back down next to Reader, she snuggled in close to me. ''Good news darling, my lawyer will gladly cover for us both, isn't that great!'' I enthusiastically said, and she nodded, and then yawned. I placed my head on top of hers and layed down. She lay on top of me, and fell asleep, I kissed her forehead and whispered into her ear.

''𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔, 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈~''