𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟕

My eyes slowly opened, as the morning sun illuminated the deep purple room in which I lay. I rubbed my eyelids, and sat up slightly, realising that I was still in William's bed, but he was nowhere to be found. I looked around the room for a second, and realised that there was a new note on the nightstand.

I got up out of the bed, and picked up the letter. It was, once again, signed to me. I knew it was from William, as it was written in the same elegant handwriting as the previous one was. I opened it up, and it read:

𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚. 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍! 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒔 𝑰 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓. 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒛𝒛𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆, 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈!

𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆,

𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈 (𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆) 𝒃𝒐𝒔𝒔, 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒎 𝒙𝒙

I laughed to myself as I read it, how could this man be so charming but so intimidating at the same time? I had constantly tried to tell myself to stop fawning over him, but it's like he has some kind of spell on me! Though the thought of him being married quickly put me off him, as much as I loved him, I wasn't going to be a homewrecker.

Oh, that's another thing to worry about, what if his wife's still in the house? What would she think if her husband's employee came downstairs from his bedroom! She would probably figure me for a slut and chuck me out. 

I shook away the thoughts, and went to see what clothes he had left me out, I crossed my fingers that it was just normal work uniform. But, I was mistaken. He had left me a gorgeous - obviously purple - floaty summer dress, short black semi-transparent socks, a pearl necklace with matching earrings, and white satin gloves.

I knew he was british, but did he have to be this classy? The clothes were actually very nice, but they weren't exactly very practical. I did debate on just wearing some of his clothes, but I knew they would drown me, so I sighed in defeat, and changed into the clothes he left me.

[Time skip to after she's changeddd]

I looked at myself in the mirror, I must say they suited me quite well. But why did they have to be purple! This man is obsessed with the colour purple. I thought to myself, but I was quickly distracted by a ping on my phone. 

I went back to the bed where I'd left my phone, I picked it up and saw a message from William. How did he get my number?! I read the message that popped up on the screen, and I felt a wave of panic fly over me.

William: 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆. 𝑮𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈.

Oops. I figured I had better hurry up, so I grabbed my phone and rushed down the stairs, not caring anymore even if his wife was here, I'd rather have a lecture from her than William! I quickly scoffed the breakfast that he left out for me, but I found another note near the coat rack as I was about to leave. It lay on the small table that stood near the doorway, a long black coat and purple messenger bag were next to it. I picked up the note and read it.

𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓. 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒇𝒊𝒕, 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏!

𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆,

𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒎 𝒙𝒙

Your William? The last 2 words made me blush as I read them, but I knew I had not a lot of time to spare, the clock was ticking and you were already late enough. You slipped on the coat, and it was a perfect fit, surprisingly. You slid your phone into the messenger bag and placed it over your shoulder, crossing over your front.

You exited the house, and locked it with the keys you found in the bag. You slipped the keys back into the bag, closed it, and began the walk to the pizzeria.

[𝟽𝟸𝟺 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 - 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝, 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕[