Part 18

Khushi woke up and sat on the bed with a jerk, her hand immediately touched her belly to make sure her baby is fine and with her.. Though it's too early to feel the baby, touching her flat belly she feels like her child is with her and fine.. she sighed, she was sweating as she had a bad dream.. very bad dream..

The dream started very beautifully, there is a beautiful park near her New York house, she saw she is at that park in a sunny afternoon, sitting on a mattress over the grass and arranging food from the picnic basket.. little far from her there was two baby, a cute, chubby, beautiful girl and a sweet, energetic, playful boy both were running with all their might and Arnav was trying hard to catch them.. seeing his condition Khushi was giggling and telling him to catch them fast as they need to have food.. Poor Arnav was not able to catch these super fast kids of his..getting tired he laid on the mattress and put his head on her lap.. seeing his tired face she smiled..

Arnav said, ' what did you eat while you were pregnant with these two.. how come they run this fast..they are running faster than I run in a treadmill..'

Khushi giggled and said, ' Arnav ji, they are just two little kids, can't you catch them...please go and bring them.. '

' Yes, two little devil kids of yours.. ' he said getting annoyed..

' Oh, my kids!! Right? If my kids are devils only,whenever I scold them why do you stop me saying Khushi never scold my kids, they are babies only..'

'Because you scold my poor babies too much and I don't like when my kids cries..my sweet little babies..'

'Wow.. your babies are sweet little and mine are devil..' she said twisting her lips angrily..

He chuckled and said, ' Khushi,what are you saying? whatever they are are devil or sweet they are our kids only.. our precious babies..'

She smiled overwhelmed with happiness,' now please go and bring them here, they didn't have there lunch.'

He got up and ran behind them, Khushi felt extremely happy seeing her kids laughing with all their heart out as Arnav catches them and picked them up.. Khushi saw he is bringing the kids towards her and she was thanking her Devi Maiyan for this little happy family of hers..

But suddenly everything became very foggy and all she heard was two little babies crying for her, she got up from her place and tried to see where they are but there were none, only dark fog.. at first she heard crying sound of babies and then she heard Arnav's voice saying...

'You disgust me khushi.. You suffocates me.. I just wished I would've never met you.. '

She started screaming.. ' Arnav ji.. my babies.. Arnav ji ..my babies.. '

But they were vanished from their, all she was hearing Arnav's loud voice keeps telling her..

'You disgust me khushi.. You suffocates me.. I just wished I would've never met you.. '

And at that point her dream broke.. she looked at the clock it's 5.30 p.m.. ok, so she saw the dream during after noon nap.. she tried to console her restless heart saying afternoon dreams are not meaningful.. she saw this one as it's her wishful thinking to have a happy family and this wishful thinking mixed with the fear of losing her family..

She took deep breath, though she was trying to console her heart it was still restless..Her mind was not able to come out of the thought of what she just saw, Arnav disappeared with their children..No, it's not gonna happen, right??.. Arnav ji will never take her kids away from her.. she knows him at least that much.. he will never abandon her like this..it's not him..

She took her phone from the bedside table, it has been a week since she came to Florida..a week since she heard his voice..few weeks ago if any one would have tell her she will be living without talking to Arnav for a week.. she would not have believed..