Part 3

Taa da Guys.. I am here with one more update.. I hope you will like it and it will give you more understanding of Arnav khushi's relationship.. Little blast from the past.. Silent readers please vote and comment...I want to know your thoughts..

Happy Readings..

................

'Hey Khusi, I invited Druhv for Dinner tonight, I forgot to inform you last night..'

' Why??'
' He is an old friend and new in town, so I invited him.'
' you didn't feel it's important to ask me before inviting someone to our home?'
' Its only a person khushi.. I didn't invite a group or call a party and I know both of us are free tonight.. So I just asked him to come.. '
' of course.. It's your home na.. Who am I to say anything.. '

' What?? you are taking it totally wrong.. I just thought he is new here and we are free.. We can give him some company.. That's all. And what are you saying my home your home.. Please baby, don't take it wrong.. '

' Don't baby me and this is really not done.. You should have asked me.. I don't care if it's 1 or 100 people .. I should give my consent before you invite someone to OUR HOME... '
After a pause he said,..' OK I am sorry.. I understand your point. As I did that before and you never had any objections, I assumed it's fine .. But you are right I should not be doing that.. I will discuss with you from next time like you always do.. I am sorry.. '
She didn't say anything and keeps foaming with anger..

' what happened khushi.. Are you.. ' he stopped remembering yesterday's incident and his mind was in a debate.. Should he ask if she is OK or not.. What if she gets mad again..with a angry look she said., ' now go cook, clean.. Do whatever you want to do.. I have classes from tomorrow.. I need to relax..'

' I was about to order food.. And it's Sunday Nancy is here ( their cleaning lady.. Who comes twice in a week to clean), you please relax.. Just tell me what you want me to order.. Indian, Thai, Chinese or anything else.. '
She looked at him unbelievably, it's really tough to fight with him.. He is always ready with solutions.. Oh! he is so irritating..!!

' You are Really impossible sometimes.. I am fighting here and you are asking me what food I want.. You know food is my weakness..'
Kissing her cheek, he said' Anything for you Jaan!! ...now tell me..'
' I am okk with anything ..just Order some strawberry shortcakes from Martha's bakery..'
' consider it done.. Anything else?'
Twisting her Lips, she said.' No'
hiding her to his chest he said.. ' don't stay grumpy baby.. Is there anything I can do to make you feel better..'

She closed her eyes and hold him tight, not understanding what is happening to her, why she is showing all her anger to him.. Here he is trying to make her feel better and she is not leaving any chance to burst on him.. Just because she knows he loves her so much, is she taking him for granted as she knows he will put the world upside down if she wants, is she taking advantage of it.. She snuggle more into him..

' Arnav ji.. Hum a dar lagta hai.'
'why baby? What happened?..'
' nothing it's just, I am feeling little weird..'
' I am here na.. You can tell me anything you know right?'.. Can she. How will he react...

Flashback :...

'Bua ji.. I don't want to merry him..'

' Is that how you are paying us for all the favors.. Sashi and Garima always loved you like their own and here you are.. Can't you do this for them..'

' Bua ji.. I want to stay in India. I want to complete my studies and I will help my Amma Babuji..'

' Dekho Titaliya ( butterfly).. We all want good for you.. We can't say no to Raizada's.. He is Akash's cousin brother.. If we say no to him, Payal's to be in laws will be upset and you know how is Payal's mother in law, she will use this against Payal, who knows she may cancel Payal's alliance with Akash for that. And tell me, what's wrong with Arnav.. Do you know he went to Harvard.. He is very successful in this age.. It's your kismat (destiny), he likes you.. '

( Payal is Shashi and Garima' s daughter.. Khushi was 8 years old when her parents died due to an accident and her mother's only sister Garima and her husband adopted her, they always treated her like they treated Payal and Payal who is almost same age as khushi's never let her feel for a second, they are not real sister...though Bua ji also loved her, she always preferred Payal over her and even once said, what was the point of adopting a child when they have one, it's nothing but burden on them.. But khushi being khushi..with her love and nature she even won buaji's heart...

Payal and Akash fall in love with each other since their teen age and eventually family agreed to get them married with much discomfort of Akash' s mother.. Arnav is Akash's cousin brother more like best friends..)

'But Bua ji.. I don't want to get married now..'

With anger Bua ji said. ' Do you know how Deviyani ( Arnav's Nani) help us financially during Shashi' s sickness, she also invested in Shasi's business and she whole heartedly accepts Payal's alliance with Akash, there is no way we can say no to them.. '
Tears started coming from her eyes..
Bua ji said sternly,' Tum He Shashi ki kasam.. You will not deny.. ARNAV wants to talk to you, he wants to know from you that you are willing to merry him.. he will call you tonight.. Tell him you don't have any problem with this alliance.. If you ever consider us as your family.. You will do this..'

Flashback Ends....

' what happened khushi? You are not replying?. '

' nothing.. '
She closed her eyes, what was Arnav's fault in that.. All he did is like her, love her.. Before marriage she heard he has short tempered, he is very serious type guy, he talks less, he is impatient but she never felt like that, he always showerd her with immense love and care, treated her with so much patience, he helped her to inrol in college in New York so that she can complete her studies, he helped her to get involved with local orphanages as Khushi used to manage an orphanage in Delhi.. Being an orphan She always wanted to help them. Arnav helped her volunteering in a local orphanage as he is also an orphan they connected with each other very well on that matter.. Arnav always understands her, gave her all the needed space, they even consummated their marriage after few months of their wedding as Arnav wanted to give her time with the relationship, with him, with new city, with everything.. They got married in a same mandap as Payal and Akash.. While Payal and Akash had a relationship of as long as a decade, Arnav and khushi's relationship was just a phone call of few minutes and few words during pre-wedding rituals.. From khushi's side this relationship was nothing but a compromise but this man make her fall head over heels on his love, he won her heart with his love and care.. May be she needs to thanks her Bua ji for making her merry him.. But why she feels still there is a slight wall between them.. In some days she feels like to cherish this man, this blessing, she got out of a compromise and some days,it feels like she shows all her anger twoards him.. As if he cage a free bird like her..

Looking at him she sighed..
' what happened..?'
' I am tired.. You didn't let me sleep last night..'
Chuckling he said, ' Oh my baby.. You are such a baby.. Rest for sometime..we still have lots of time for dinner..'

Oh dinner.. With an unwanted guest..

To be continued.....