35

Sukuna woke up smiling, feeling a warm, tight feeling around his cock. You were writhing in your sleep, slightly panting and moaning. Your pussy was stuffed with his cum from last night's shenanigans, and you both fell asleep with his cock engulfed by you.

He gently glided his fingers across your back, delighted by the shivers that raced up your spine. Your eyes quickly shot open as Sukuna began to thrust himself deeper into you. Sukuna felt like he was in euphoria as waves of pleasure pulsated through him.

"Good morning, baby. Had a good sleep?" he asked in between pants.

All of your muscles were still aching from the previous night, but despite this, your pussy had other thoughts and decided to release more waterfalls, "You're still horny, Sukuna??"

"For you? Always," he grinned, mischievously. "I mean... look at you."

With another grunt, he sheathed his cock into you while his arms twisted your torso toward him, reaching over your arms to squeeze your breasts.

"Wait," you said in between moans, "I feel gross and want to shower."

He glided his hand from your breast and up to your throat, squeezing slightly. You threw your head back in bliss, wanting the pleasure to never end.

"Ah, you're right. I had a romantic bath set up for you, but someone wanted to be a little brat," Sukuna chuckled, burying and stilling himself once again inside you. "But fine, I also feel a bit sweaty. Let's go."

He hopped off the bed and sauntered over to your side, slipping his arms underneath your legs and back. He kissed your temple and brought you both to his shower, setting your feet down gently on the floor and closing the door.

His shower was adjacent to his bathtub with a door made of clear glass and walls made of white marble. A white slab served as a bench attached to the wall adorned with gold accents. An indentation in the wall held several bottles of shampoo, conditioner, and body wash.

You noticed that some of these bottles were similar to the ones in your room and smiled, grateful for his attention to detail.

The square showerhead was large, nearly covering a third of the bathroom stall. Next to the matching handheld showerhead that sat within arm's reach of you, Sukuna twisted a gold knob to the right. A sprinkle of rain fell above you, pelting you gently with warm water.

"Is this warm enough?"

You shook your head, "Hotter, please. My muscles are really sore."

Sukuna smirked, but listened nonetheless, adjusting the thermostatic valve on the shower knob. Once the temperature was to your liking, he grabbed a bottle from the shelf and flipped the cap open.

"I wanted to try another thing last night," Sukuna whispered into and kissed your ear. "Will you let me?"

"Maybe after we shower if that's okay." Your body shuddered from the breath he blew on your neck, causing some of your hair to stand despite the hot water beating down your back.

"Of course, sweetheart," he said, pulling away and squeezing shampoo onto his hands.

He generously slathered the foam onto your scalp, gently massaging the pressure points. You hummed under his comfort, relishing in this moment of peace. He repeated his actions with the conditioner, making sure your strands were delicately nourished.

As you let the conditioner sit in your hair for a few minutes, you returned the sweet gesture to Sukuna, lightly kneading his scalp while he awkwardly bent down. You mimicked his actions, guessing where the pressure points were. It sounded like you were doing well, considering the tranquil look on his face.