00

LORE
this is mostly for me to keep track of every characters backstory

LEO NEED —

ICHIKA

Leo/need's vocalist and guitarist. Seems aloof at first glance, but is friendly and caring when you get to know her. She's known Saki, Honami, and Shiho since they were little, but a certain event drove a wedge between them.

SAKI

Leo/need's keyboardist. Always cheerful, she's the funny one of the group. Saki has just returned to school, having missed much of junior high due to poor health. She was looking forward enjoying high school life and reuniting with old friends, but finds that things have become... complicated.

HONAMI

Leo/need's drummer. She excels in both sports and schoolwork and has a kind and caring personality. Honami has been friends with her band members since childhood, but drifted apart from them during junior high school

SHIHO

Leo/need's bassist. Shiho needs her space and dislikes clingy people. She tends to get totally absorbed in her hobbies and doesn't care what others might think of her. She used to be very close with her band members until something happened that caused a rift in their relationship.

— MORE MORE JUMP! —

MINORI

Minori is hard-working and driven, traits that can be seen in her single-minded pursuit of a career as an idol. Becoming an idol has been her dream ever since she saw Haruka performing in the idol group ASRUN. Minori has been to a lot of auditions, but so far with no success.

HARUKA

Haruka was a member of the nationally famous idol group ASRUN. Her incredible charisma made her the most popular member of that group, but unfortunately, it was disbanded. She goes to Miyamasuzaka Girls Academy, same as Minori.

AIRI

Airi used to be a TV personality, appearing on many variety shows. She's very confident to the point of coming off as pushy sometimes. Despite being very passionate and invested in her budding idol career, something happened that resulted in her quitting her talent agency.

SHIZUKU

Shizuku is affiliated with the idol group Cheerful*Days. Her mysterious and mature aura are a hit with her fans, but have earned her the jealousy of fellow group members. She's classmates with Airi.

— VIVID BAD SQUAD —

KOHANE

Kohane is very shy and lacks self-confidence. Her passion for music began when she saw An jamming with other musicians at a live music cafe bar. It was her first encounter with rap and fast-paced music unlike anything she'd learned at school.

AN

The easy-going yet spirited daughter of a retired musician who had quite a reputation on the streets of Shibuya. An's goal is to put on a show that surpasses her dad's RAD WEEKEND gig.

AKITO

Akito was inspired to get into music by An's dad. He sings with his partner Toya at the BAD DOGS clubhouse. He seems like a gentle-mannered boy, but there's also another side to his personality.

TOYA

Reserved and taciturn. His strict dad, a classical musician, had Toya take music classes for especially talented children from a young age. This early education brought results, but in an act of defiance against his father, Toya became a street musician.

— WONDERLAND X SHOWTIME —

TSUKASA

Tsukasa has bucketloads of confidence and loves to be the center of attention, although he easily gets carried away. A theater show he saw as a kid impressed him so much that he made it his ultimate goal to become the greatest star in the world. He's a supportive brother to his frail sister, Saki.

EMU

Emu is all happiness and innocence. She acts upon her ideas without a second thought, sometimes to the consternation of her friends. She's searching for like-minded performers to help her bring a deserted stage in Phoenix Wonderland back to its former glory.

NENE

Nene joined the group at Rui's recommendation. She's sharp-tongued, but honey-voiced, with the singing ability of a budding musical star. For some reason, she refuses to show herself to Tsukasa and Emu, deploying Robo-Nene to perform shows in her place.

RUI

Nene's neighbor and childhood friend, Rui is an easy-going genius. He's meticulous about making every show the best it can be, making use of his flair for technology and inventiveness. He even builds robots to use on stage. His somewhat unique way of thinking often gets him labeled as a weirdo.

— NIGHTCORD AT 25:00 —

KANADE

Kanade was traumatized when her music inadvertently led someone very dear to her into depression. This unfortunate event resulted in her focusing on creating songs which inspired hope, and she created Nightcord at 25:00 specifically with this goal in mind. She composes songs for the group.

MAFUYU

The lyricist of Nightcord at 25:00, Mafuyu is good-natured, reliable, considerate and academically talented. She's the only member of the group who attends daytime classes. She seems to have no flaws whatsoever... or is she just putting on a facade?

ENA

Ena's desperate craving for recognition has led to her becoming addicted to social media. Her dad is a famous painter, and she posts her own art online. Kanade came across Ena's artwork, and invited her to join the group as an illustrator.

MIZUKI

Kind of moody and obsessed with anything cute. Falling in love with one of Kanade's songs found at random online, Mizuki created a music video for it, which in turn caught Kanade's attention. That's how Mizuki became the group's animator. Friends though they may be, Mizuki keeps a big secret from the rest of the group.