𝘊𝘙𝘜𝘚𝘏𝘌𝘋

Start from the beginning

"You ain't taking anything?" Liam asks, leaning next to the door frame.

She looks at him, "Be honest, could you ever see me with anything in this room?"

He lets his tongue run over his lip, "Yeah, I forgot, you don't do fun, do you?"

She scrunches her mouth as she hits his arm whist he's laughing.

Okay, that thing about Toby never coming back, Liam was wrong.

It's Liam, of course he's wrong. That was Maeve's first thought.

"Who took my comics?" Toby storms into the living room.

Maeve opens her eyes. It was yet again proven that trying to get some rest in this house was completely impossible.

She looked over to Liam who put his pool cue down,  "I did. I thought you weren't coming back." He tries to defend himself.

"Right," Mike is stern with his words, "you out back anything that belongs to Toby. Immediately!" A pause, "You're all grounded."

"I didn't take anything!" Maeve throws her arms up.

"She did, I saw her."

The girls head whips to Liam with the nastiest glare.

"Everyone is grounded, Maeve." Mike reiterates before leaving the room.

If Liam was grounded, there was no way he was letting Maeve not be grounded with him. Even if it meant blatantly lying about her. It earned him a pillow thrown to his face.

Frank, Liam, and Toby stormed into Maeve's room. "East, we need girl help."

A smile landed on her face, "Girl help? Come one be honestly here, there's no way any of you actually have a shot with a girl."

Liam fakes a laugh, "Shut up."

Toby looks up to the older girl, "You kinda cant say no. We already dragged you into the lie we told Mike."

Maeve was bewildered, "Are you joking me? I've already been lied about once today, thanks a lot Donovan."

"You're welcome, trouble."

The girl pauses. She is grounded and bored, might as well do something rather than nothing.

The boys filled her in on the story. Toby had met a girl in a comic book shop, classic, and promised her this rare comic. However, this rare comic was actually one of Toby's that Liam had sold.

Toby promised he'd meet the girl at a cafe at 6pm. Not only this, he promised he'd have that comic for her.

The boys lied to Mike by saying that the four of them were going to be painting Liams pink palace room and that they are not expected out that room until it is finished.

Maeve was a little insulted that Mike actually believed she would spend her time painting a room with these losers, like, very insulted actually.

It was easy to sneak out of Elm Tree house, as just proven by the four of them running out the door and out the gates.

After several buses and bus stops, and not to mention getting incredibly lost due to Toby's horrible navigation skills, the group had finally made it to the comic shop.