Story Setup

Second part of my previous story
" Vani ~ Mission k liye pyaar "

The changes I'm going to mention here:
• Veer doesn't know that Bani works as an undercover agent but unofficially.
• Bani doesn't know about Veer's past.
• Sharmas is from Sirmaur, Himachal Pradesh.
• Singhanias are from Shimla, Himachal Pradesh.

So, a quick short recap here..

Characters are same... Any addition will be told in the upcoming parts..

Bani is DM of Mumbai, pursued commando training. Unofficially works as an undercover agent.
Veeranshu Singhania, CEO of Singhania Enterprises (India)

Bani was saved by Veer from the goons. She met her brother after 4 months. They were on board for a new mission. They had to catch the mastermind behind all the illegal works. Singhanias were in red zone.
Meanwhile, Bani and Veer developed feelings for each other. Veer proposed her, she accepted.
They both were married soon. Bani was 28 then and Veer 30. Bani came across a truth, Intelligence suspected that Veeranshu Singhania is the culprit but lacked evidences against him.
Bani was broken but kept her farz over her emotions. She was doing well in her planning. But Veer listens her and Karan's convo about the illegal works and suspect. Veer was heartbroken, that his lady love doubted him. He confronted Bani, Bani was also heartbroken, she had a fear of losing Veer.
After many efforts, and god's grace.. Mission was accomplished and Monil Singhania was arrested
Veer apologized and vani were together..
Additional....
Vani went on Honeymoon..
(:-my story doesn't offers mature content)

Now the story begins...

Show your love :)♡♡