Chapter 6

ART LITE ,

A black range rover stopped in front of ART LITE, a handsome man, with dominating aura stepped down from the car

A black range rover stopped in front of ART LITE, a handsome man, with dominating aura stepped down from the car.He looked at the buiding and after reading kalma-e-sahadat, he entered the building. The guards saluted him, everyone here knew him, he was  business partner of their boss.He went to the top floor to meet his best friend cum soon-to-be salesahab. When he opened his office, it was empty. He went to receptionist and asked about Rameez's whereabouts. After knowing that it would take a few minutes for the meeting to finish. He went to the waiting area to rest a while, a notification pinged in his phone when he opened it was photo. She was looking so beautiful in the photo. He was madly in love with her.

In the meeting room,

"We really liked your presentation Ms. Hussain,we would like to collaborate with you Mr. Rameez"said the client.
"Okay then if you want some changes, or want to give some suggestions, email the details to our secretary. It was nice meeting you" said Rameez.
"Ok then we will discuss this details with our team and will forward you all the details accordingly. " said the client and bid bye to them.
" It was very nice presentation Ms. Maisha, I hope you will do your best in this project" said Rameez in a professional tone. "I will try to give my best sir" said Maisha.
"You can go now, and please bring the Mr. Mehta's file in my office at 3:00 pm"said  Rameez.
Nodding at him, she went to the waiting area, and sits in a corner for a while.

In the office,
Rameez's pov,
I was working on a file when door opened and a foot stepped inside the office. I was staring at that idiot amusingly. Soon he entered with his full body muttering something under his breath.
"Assalam-alaikum salesahab" he said.
"Abhi shadi hui nahi hai"I said.
"To ho jayegi, tu kyun pareshan ho raha hai , kitni khubsoorat hai mashaallah,, waise main soch raha tha hum apne honeymoon ke liye maldives jayenge" he said last part dreamingly and first part glaring at me.
I was literally stopping myself from punching him, but my patience broke hearing him say about his imaginary honeymoon. I threw the pen which was in the stand.
"Abey sale itna kyun mirchi lag rahi hai tere ko" he said glaring at me.
"Tu aaj baba ke pass phone karega aur is shadi ke liye-
I was telling him, when a knock interrupted me.
"Come in....." I answered.
"Sir, the file you asked for. " said Maisha.
I thanked her and asked her to go, I don't want him to stare at her. She was mine.And Today I will talk to Chachu.
I looked at Zunaid who was looking at the door.
"Haan to main kah raha tha tum aaj baba ke pass phone karoge aur iss shadi se inkar karoge. " i said to him.
"main inkar nhi kar sakta" he said.
"Aur wo kyun? "I asked glaring at him.
"Mohabbat karta hun, itni aasani se haar thodi manunga,jo karna hai karle darta to mein apne baap se bhi nhi hun" he said raising his imaginary collar and run from there before I throw the file on him.
I will also see how is he gonna marry her.

In the evening,
I was going to the parking lot ehen I noticed Maisha standing near the reception and doing something in her phone. But, what is she doing here, didn't she go with chachu or baba.Let's go Rameez and ask my stubborn beauty what is she doing here?
"Maisha tum gayi nahi?" I asked her.
"Main bas jaa rahi thi. Baba aur tayajaan pahle hi chale gayein. Main cab se ja rahi hun bas thodi der mein aa rahi hogi" she said.
"Main bhi chal raha hun, Chalo aa jao" i said
"mein cab se aa jaungi" she  said. I tell you this girl is so stubborn.I knew she will not listen like that. So I glared at her and then asked. And she agreed instantly.
Pov's end.
They both went to the car and started their journey to the home. They were halfway, when Maisha stopped him near a Ice cream oarlour and bought 4 tubs of icecream of vanilla, butterscotch and strawberry and choclate icecream, and a few snacks.
When they reached home. She went inside without waiting for him.He shooked his head and followed her. Wgen he entered, he saw Beejaan was sitting in the lounge and their mothers was arranging iftaar on dinning table along with few maids. He wished them....