Chapter 2

"L-lorenzo" I felt shivers running down my body, as I heard her voice, the voice that I've been craving and dying to hear for years

"L-lorenzo" I felt shivers running down my body, as I heard her voice, the voice that I've been craving and dying to hear for years. Her beautiful eyes, lips, everything was still the same.
I looked at her from head to toe. With Her perfect curves and beautiful body, she looked like a goddess or u can say a queen, My queen. I came out of my thoughts when i heard my dad speak. "I don't think so we need to introduce ourselves to you now, Alessia." He chuckled.
"Yes uncle." she smiled. Damnnnn, that smile still drives me crazy.

Everyone was having their drinks and talking while my eyes were on Alessia the whole time. I feel like she noticed it but was avoiding it. But our eyes met a few times, and that time I saw something in her eyes. A really different kind of feeling, that I never saw in her eyes for me. I shrugged it off and started listening to our parents conversation.

Alessia's mom looked at us and said "u both are meeting each other after years and still not talking?! Don't just sit here Go and talk to each other." At which Alessia rolled her eyes "I don't wanna talk to that guy" she said in a really cold and rude tone. I don't know why I felt a sharp pain in my heart after hearing her talk like that about me. Well yeah it is obvious for her to be angry with me for leaving her unexpectedly, without telling her when I promised to stay with her and protect her forever. In fact it was hard for me too but I was left with no other choice.

"Alessia, watch your words" my thoughts were interrupted by the angry voice of her father, at which she again rolled her eyes. She got up and looked at me. I stood up and started walking with her. There was an awkward silence between us.  Nobody dared to speak. To break that awkward silence I decided to speak. "How have you been all these years?" She stayed quiet at first then spoke. "Why do you care, you didn't even bother to tell me before leaving." I sighed and remained quiet.

After sometime her phone rang. The caller I'd was of a guy, she smiled as she saw the name and picked up the call. She was laughing and flirting with the person the whole time which was making my blood boil. You guys must be wondering why? Well I had a crush on her during our childhood years but later as we grew up that crush slowly started changing into my obsession. Not a normal obsession but a really different one. The distance between us used to drive me crazy. I craved for her touch, to hear her voice, to see her smile and protect that beautiful smile of hers at any cost. I even dreamed of how beautiful she would look under me while I make her scream my name. Everyday without her was a really hard one for me. And guess what? I had her pictures all around my room and her thoughts all over my mind. It felt like it was even hard to breathe without her.

I looked at her as she ended the call "who was it?" I asked. "Why should I tell you?" She said in a really arrogant way. "You're still the same, aren't you" she just rolled her eyes.

After some time we were going back to our parents after doing nothing but walking around without even uttering a single word and Alessia avoiding me. "I hope to never see you around me again Lorenzo DeAngelis." I chucked as she stated that. That's not possible, il mio amore, never. You're mine and only mine. You will have see me everyday around you. I smirked to myself and went back to where our parents were, without replying to her.

After a bit of more conversation between our parents we went back. Well by back I do not mean outside the country as we shifted back to Rome.

I won't leave you alone again Cara Mia. I will keep my promise this time. You're mine, all mine.

***

I tried my best, i hope y'all will like this chapter. <33