."

Half of the things were given to Han Xiang to help him carry them: "I bullied those two superstars just now." "

    Yeah." Han Xiang resignedly carried those low-quality snacks, he obviously had everything in his space.

    "What power did Han Xiao awaken?"

    "Gold." Han Xiang said sarcastically, "It doesn't matter, he won't get ahead, otherwise he won't jump over the wall in a hurry." Under the halo of another person, Han Xiao felt bitter.

    Zhou Tan put himself in his shoes and thought, if it was him... well, he would definitely not be so stupid. What's wrong with Wannian Er Er, haven't you heard of Er Er's philosophy? Have you never heard of the golden mean? Sharpening your head and drilling upward usually doesn't end well.

    When the two of them walked out of the gas station, they met the men with guns from last night. The leader said, "Little brother, how about taking us with you?

    " It was seen that there were two supernatural beings out of the other five people, but he refused: "Go on your own, we won't take anyone with you."

    The food in the convenience store is occupied by three parties, and the men know that staying here is not an option, and they will eat up the food sooner or later. But Han Xiang and the others didn't seem to be easy to mess with, so it was only the group of people who came later. Most of them are ordinary people, and they have two cars.

    After Han Xiang finished speaking, he got into the car with Zhou Yan, not caring what difficulties Han Xiao and the others would encounter.

    "Han Xiao's bodyguards also have a few supernatural beings, but they have many relatives, so they dare not take risks." Otherwise, they would have already done it just now, Zhou Yan thought.

    "It's none of our business." Han Xiang put on his seat belt, started the car, and turned onto the highway.

    Zhou Yan threw a few packs of snacks back and said, "I'll satisfy your cravings on the way, don't thank me."

    Yin Shaoqing and Ye Siyu were speechless, speculating how a person with Han Xiang's personality would be friends with Zhou Hao, The painting style is not right at all.

    "You have just awakened your powers, you should take a break as soon as possible. You can't use as many powers as you want." Zhou Yi cared about them.

    Ye Siyu said: "How do you know?" Zhou Yan is not a supernatural person, is he? He and Yin Shaoqing are also very strange, Zhou Yan's physical fitness does not seem to be weak, and his skills are also very good. Why even Ye Siyu has awakened his abilities, but Zhou Yan has not.

    Zhou Yan pointed at Han Xiang: "He told me." In fact, I knew it from reading YY novels by Dianjia, isn't it all like that? Everyone doesn't want to be awesome when they come up, they have to upgrade, okay?

    Han Xiang glanced at him, when did I tell you?

    Zhou Tan bowed with folded hands, don't expose it, it's the truth.

    All the way was safe and sound, and I met several vehicles going north without interfering with each other. Until noon, I stopped to rest and eat again, and by the way, I solved my physiological needs.

    After eating a few non-mainstream meals in a row, Zhou Yan's stomach couldn't take it anymore, and he said sadly: "I miss rice, big ribs, and Laohuo soup." Ye Siyu sucked his saliva and said, "You better

    not Say it, the more you talk, the more greedy you get." They are also foodies, and they can't bear to eat bread and biscuits all day long.

    At night, they found a roadside village to spend the night. They went down to clean up the zombies, and found a house that seemed to be livable. In the evening, Han Xiang explained and went out with Zhou Yan.