Chapter 22: From Her, 5 Years Later

Start from the beginning

Ryan: Have I gotten that into your head now?! Well?! Do me a favor and speak up, uce! Or witness the beginning of my Red Kingdom! My Crimson Oasis!

Sairaorg narrowed his eyes at Ryan.

Sairaorg: Everything you said, all for that?

Ryan: What's the matter? Still all moody and personal about what I said about your dad?! The funny thing is, you haven't gone on your own to tell me I'm wrong!

Ryan leaned in a bit.

Ryan: So are you gonna say I am, or are you gonna be the same man I knew and throw the first punch in a two on two match?!

Sairaorg: Don't you mean three in two?

Ryan: Huh?

Touma: Eh?

Ryan: There shouldn't be a third one.

Soon, Ryan felt a finger tap him on the shoulder. He turned around in interest, as well as Touma. The two boys turned to see Lieselotte standing there, which ended up causing Touma to jump.

 The two boys turned to see Lieselotte standing there, which ended up causing Touma to jump

Touma: WHAT THE HELL?!

Ryan: Liese? How'd you get here?

Lieselotte: I used my magic to sneak in with you while you weren't looking. You had your eyes closed during the fall, so it was pretty easy to go undetected by you.

Ryan: Okay. Why?

Lieselotte didn't answer. She gently grabbed Ryan's face and pulled him in for a kiss.

In the booth of the Gremory side, Yukina began to scream in absolute shock. And she did not look happy.

Sairaorg and Regulus stared in confusion.

Regulus: I don't get it. Am I missing something here, Lord Sairaorg?

Sairaorg: No...you're not the only one.

After some more seconds past, Lieselotte broke the kiss and stared back with a pink cheeked smile.

Ryan: Is that seriously all you wanted.

Lieselotte nodded. Ryan just closed his eyes and shook his head.

Ryan: You can never have enough of taking power, can't you?

Lieselotte shook her head.

Regulus: Power from a kiss?!

Ryan reopened his eyes and stared at his two pawns.

Ryan: Alright. Touma, Lieselotte. Go after the Nemean Lion, Regulus. I'll take on Sairaorg. Remember the connection they have together. Do your best to not let them combine!

Touma and Lieselotte: Understood!

Ryan: Good.

Ryan then turned to Sairaorg and gave out a grin again. He began to charge, run and lead the trio.