Chapter 22: From Her, 5 Years Later

Start from the beginning

Ryan: It's Regulus Nemea. The Nemean Lion King.

Regulus: Someone's smart on the ideals of history.

Ryan: What can I say? History is one of my favorite subjects.

Sairaorg: Knock it off. Before we begin, I have to ask you something Ryan.

Ryan: Hm? What could that be?

Sairaorg:...Why? Why the hell are you like this? This isn't like the Ryan everyone knows.

There was a moment of silence in the crowd. Quiet enough, a baby's whining could be heard, or even a pencil dropping and hitting the ground. Rias, and the Gremory Clan of Zeoticus, Venelana, Sirzechs, Grayfia, Millicas, and even his own fiancé, Yukina, all watched and waited for an answer from Ryan.

Ryan: Heh...Heheheheh.....

However, Ryan began to laugh, cackling loudly.

Ryan: Seriously?! That?! You of all people or devils would ask me that! How hilarious!

Ryan's cackling continued for a brief moment. But eventually, Ryan calmed down and stopped his laughing.

Ryan: Man, that's a good one. I'll make sure that it's written down in history. The next Duke of Gremory laughed til his belly ached.

Ryan soon sighed a bit.

Ryan: But, I might as well answer for the sake of entertainment.

Ryan poked his head up and a sadistic grin grew onto his face.

Ryan: You remember that match you had with that half brother of yours? Magdaran?

Sairaorg: Hm? Of course.

Ryan: Many devils spoken about how good of a match it was. But I gotta say...about that match in my own opinion....it bored the absolute SHIT OUTTA ME!

Ryan began to turn around and perform some sort of lazy dance with his arm.

Ryan: ALL THE HOLDING BACK! ALL THE EASY WIPEOUTS! IT WAS LIKE NO ONE EVEN TRIED! AND I NEVER FELT SO PISSED OFF!

Ryan looked down with his arms lazily swinging around.

Ryan: After I lost to Ruval the first time, I vowed to stop holding back unless I wanted to really play games!

In the crowd, Rias, along with Akeno and Issei widened their eyes and even gasped. Ryan then gritted his teeth.

Ryan: I even told my pawns to go easy against Rias so her household could get a false sense of hope! ONLY TO BE CRUSHED BY THE LIKES OF MY QUEEN, KNIGHTS AND ROOKS! And bishops, can't forget the bishops.

Ryan then looked up again, revealing his grin.

Ryan: After all, when it comes to rating games, I don't care about holding back on siblings. Because after all, winning is all that matters.

Ryan took off the key necklace he wore around his neck and let it fly in the wind as he still held onto it by his fingers.