Thunk: let's do it again..! I think I blinked.

Thunk says disoriented then he passes out.

I look over to see the rest of the Croods wearing wooden sunglasses. They are effectively wearing blindfolds

Grug: I call them "shades..."

Grug slurs out relaxed.

Thunk: the sun doesn't hurt my eyes anymore! Where do you get these great ideas!?

Thunk states wandering around aimlessly.

Grug: since I don't have a brain, they're coming from my stomach... Down deep below, and then up again into my mind..?

Grug tells us, showing his inner sass I walk over and stand next to Guy as we both watch the idiots I consider my family walking around like their in the dark. Guy looks down at me as I lookup at him, he smiles down at me and pulls me towards him, placing a kiss on the top of my head, also making my face go bright red. He then rests his head on top of my head and rocks us back and forth softly Thunk then walks into a tree scaring the shit out of me. All the other Croods raise their "shades" in time to see Grug walk over a cliff.

Guy: Grug, We have to keep moving!

Guy urges.

Grug: see, I got ideas..! I got thoughts...

Grug brags Grug lifts a huge flat rock over his head.

Grug: like this. I call it a "mobile home..!" Isn't that something-..

A huge beast bunny jumps into the opening of the rock. Grug is smashed flat we watch as Grug stands on one side of a primitive Teeter-Totter.

Grug: and I calling this one a "lifterator!"

Grug says continuing on with the stupid charade man i hate it here.

Eep: mom-..

Eep asks as she turns to our mother.

Ugga: I know..! It's bad...

Ugga groans Grug tosses a massive boulder on the opposite end. Grug is launched into the sky. Grug becomes a speck in the sky. He is hit by lightning. Karma really is a bitch.

Gran: I almost feel sorry for him. Almost..!

Gran tells us as we all watch Grug fall back down onto the teeter totter dislodging the boulder from the other side. The boulder rolls back down onto Grug.

Gran: hah, no I don't...

Okay maybe I don't hate it here Guy is rowing a shell boat with all of us inside

Ugga: what are you trying to do Grug..?

Ugga asks very concerned Grug is burned and battered, laying in the bottom of a turtle shell boat. Ugga is attending to his injuries.

Grug: I thought if I could have ideas like Guy, maybe Eep would listen to me. Maybe she wouldn't want to go with Guy...

I hear Grug wine to Ugga a pained look crosses onto Ugga's face.

Ugga: oh Grug, is that what this is all about..?

Ugga insists it looks like Ugga is about to confess her thoughts of going to Tomorrow with Guy when Grug interrupts her.

Grug: and I also thought it would kill your mother. So you know? Win win...

Grug whines like a absolute child.

Guy: we're here..!

I hear Guy Infront of us the view of the mountain is beautiful. Thousands of birds fly above us darkening the sky. The shell boat hits the shore. We step out onto land. An explosion goes off on a nearby mountain. A plume of magma bursts from the water in the distance. Grug looks around for shelter and spots a cave

Grug: cave-! Everyone inside. Come on! Hurry up, let's go..! Go, go!!

Grug tries to rush us but we don't move.

Me and Eep: no!

Eep and I say simultaneously.

Ugga: no more caves, Grug...

Ugga tries to gently reason with Grug Grug looks at us confused and hurt

Grug: what..?

Gran: we're gonna jump on the sun and ride it to Tomorrow with Guy!

Gran spits out.

Grig: wait, so you're all going to do this?!

Grug asked sounding really hurt silence from us answers his question.

Grug: thunk..?

Grug asks looking hopefully at the youngest male.

Thunk: sorry, dad...

Thunk says very disappointed in himself Thunk joins the rest of us. It's the last straw.

Eep: you have to stop worrying for all of us..!

Eep urges.

Me: we don't have to follow those old rules anymore!

I urge on stepping forward.

Grug: it's my job to worry... It's my job to follow the rules..!

Grug tries to fight back.

Eep: the rules don't work out here!

Eep pushes.

Grug: they kept us alive!!

Grug tells us, his voice starting to grow in volume.

Me: that wasn't living! That was just-! Not dying..! There's a difference...

I add on.

Grug: Ugga, everyone, you have to listen to me!

Grug pleads with his wife, my mom. But Ugga doesn't move.

Eep: we would be dead if we listened you..!

Eep says Stunning Grug

Me: Eep no-..

I say grabbing her shoulder to try to get her to calm down.

Eep: we have to follow Guy now... Right Kerrigan..?

Eep asks me cutting me off, and gently pushing me towards Guy.

Me: yes.

I don't even hesitate to say my answer Grug slowly turns around to face Guy. He is smoldering.

Grug: Guy..?

Grug seethes.

Ugga: uh Guy, run...

Ugga says nonchalantly. I watch as Grug lunges toward Guy, screaming, knowing there is nothing I can do.

Guy: AAAAAAAUGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Grug attacks Guy, and they fall down an ledge. I take it back, I do hate it here.