𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜

Thor hadn't really been keeping up with chores around the house. The waffle maker desperately needed to be cleaned, the dishes were piling up in the sink, and worst of all was Love's bedroom.

Everyday, he went in there to wake her up and everyday it was messier and messier.

It had finally gotten to the point where he couldn't even walk across her floor without stepping on a lego and hopping around on one foot in pain.

"We need to get this cleaned up," he said from the door way with his hands on his hips.

Love was laying on her bed scribbling in her coloring book. She payed him no attention.

"Love?" he raised a brow.

"Hm?" she responded disinterested.

"We've got to tidy your room," he repeated himself.

Love didn't look up from her coloring book, "Why?"

Thor expressively directed towards the mess, "Why? Because it's an absolute mess! A bilgesnipe could get lost in here!"

Love frowned, "What's a bilch shipe?"

"Bilgesnipe," Thor corrected. "It's a big ghastly creature that has scales and horns and-" Thor stops himself before he gets too off topic.

"That's not the point. The point is, I can't even walk in here."

Love shrugs, "I can."

Thor sighs. How in the nine realms was he going to get this kid to clean?

"C'mon, Love! Please!" He begged like a toddler.

Love ignored him.

"I'll let you wear your slippers to school everyday this week," he bribed.

"And?" Love said because that wasn't enough to get her to clean up that filth.

"And...I'll buy whatever you want for dinner," he added.

Love gave it a moments thought, but she still wanted more, "And?"

Thor sighed.

"You know what I want," she said sitting up and smiling wickedly.

Thor sighed, "But-"

Love crossed her arms, "That or no deal."

Thor pouted, "Fine. I'll watch the Ladybug of Miracles."

Love smiled triumphantly and hopped down from her bed.

The two of them got to work, throwing away random candy wrappers, putting dirty laundry in the hamper, and organizing all of her things.

Once it was clean, they went to the living room and sat down on the couch.

Love grabbed the remote excitedly and turned on Miraculous Ladybug.

Thor honestly had a love hate relationship with this show. It was quite entertaining, and they hadn't had television on Asgard, but it was also frustrating. "I don't know why they don't just tell each other who they are! It's obvious!" He complained.

Love glared at him and sung along to the intro.

The two of them sat curled up on the couch watching the show for several hours and ended up falling asleep.

Love made herself comfortable in the crook of Thor's arm as he snored loudly.