~4~

Heyy lovelies
Here's Part 4 by the way I changed the name of the story

And the people in the story do have phones and so on.

TW: panic attack

Enjoy ♡

Blossom 🌸

______________________________________

Rosie's pov:

I was walking down the hallways on my way into the Great hall for lunch. It was quiet since everyone was already there. I had stayed behind in class to ask the professor something. As I was walking I listened to music. The next song started playing. Another love. Tom Odell. I loved the song it was full of pain and love.

I wanna take you somewhere so you know I care.
But it's so cold and I don't know where

I bought you daffodils in a pretty string.
But they won't flower like they did last spring.

And I wanna kiss you, make you feel alright. I'm just so tired to share my nights.

I wanna cry and I wanna love. But all my tears had been used up.

On another love. Another love. All my tears had been used up.
On another love. Another love. All my tears have been used up.
Oooh oooh ooh.

And if somebody hurts you I wanna fight. But my hands been broken one too many times.

So I'd use my voice, I'll be so fucking rude. Words, they always win but I know I'll lose.

And I'd sing a song that'd be just ours. But I sang 'em all to another heart.

And I wanna cry I wanna learn to love. But all my tears have been used up.

On another love. Another love. All my tears had been used up.
On another love. Another love. All my tears have been used up.
Oooh oooh ooh.

I wanna sing a song that'd be just ours. But I sang 'em all to another heart.

And I wanna cry I wanna fall in love. But all my tears have been used up.

On another love. Another love. All my tears had been used up.
On another love. Another love. All my tears have been used up.
Oooh oh.

As I listened to the song my breathing fastened but it felt as if someone was constantly pressing onto my chest making it impossible to breath. At that point my head was screaming but my voice was just gone. The hallway started spinning, I couldnt see straight anymore. My vision had gone blurry and I started to stumble. I fell onto the floor but it didn't hurt. My feelings were numb as I layed on the floor and stared at the wall next to me while slowly tears started building up in my eyes. I tried to hold them back but eventually one got out of my eyes. It rolled over the bridge if my nose and made its way into my hair. I let out more tears because I couldn't hold them back anymore. As more and more tears rolled down I felt my body tense up. I wanted to get away from here, go to my room, I wanted to be anywhere but here. But my body wouldn't move. I tried to move with all my strength but nothing happened. It was if I was paralyzed.

I woke up in a bed in the hospital wing. On a chair next to me I spotted a certain brown haired boy.
He was sleeping but sweat was dripping from his forehead.

Mattheos pov:

As I entered the room something seemed different. I couldn't quite place what so I just sat down in my chair waiting for my father to speak. But instead the door swung open and two death eater came in holding Rosie in a tight grip. She had several scars all over her body and she had gotten way skinnier. On her face I could make out dried tears and she looked like she hadn't slept in a long time.

"Mattheo, wake up"
I slowly opened my eyes and was met by a pair of hazel ones. We stared into each other's eyes for a second before I snapped out of it.

"How are you feeling" I asked trying to sound cold Wich didn't really work.

Rosie's pov:

I think he tried to hide his softness but I could hear it in his voice. "I'm fine" I said. That was not entirely true but I didn't want to say more.

Later when I got to my room Draco asked me if I wanted to come to a party wich was held in the Slytherin common room. "Sure why not" I said.

I got ready in our dorm. I wore a short green dress with some black heels.
I did my make up in a silver shade with dark red lipstick.

(Just an inspo if you don't like it feel free to imagine something else)

I did my hair and went down to the common room. There were many green lights, music and people were dancing, smoking, drinking and so on. I went to spill myself a drink but as I arrived at the table with the alcohol someone already gave me one. I drank it and immediately started to feel dizzy. Fuck. Either there was very much alcohol in it or someone drugged me. I guessed the second option. I felt someone pick me up then I blacked out.

Mattheos pov:

I was on my way to the astronomy tower when I saw someone laying on the ground unconscious. Probably someone wasted from the party. But as I got closer I saw the person was naked. It was a girl. Her clothes layed on the ground next to her. When I saw her face my heart almost stopped. Rosie. I immediately took off my jacked placing it over her to cover her body before carrying her to her dorm.

When I walked in Draco was standing there shocked before yelling at me what I did to her. I told him I found her in a hallway and layed her down on her bed putting a blanket over her body. Damn. She is beautiful. What the fuck was that? I don't feel that way for girls. They usually like me not I them...

How was it?

Sorry if it's short I'm gonna try writing more...

Love and stay safe ♡

Blossom 🌸