~7~

Heyy a new part for you all 💖

Hope you enjoy

Blossom 🌸

TW: description of cuts / cutting
______________________________________

Mattheos pov:

"Stop it. You can't help me. I'm broke and you can't change that. Stop trying so hard and just let me go." Her words felt as if someone has stung a knife into my heart. And with that she let herself fall off the astronomy tower.

And I woke up. Another nightmare. I had gotten these pretty often lately. They were mostly about Rosie. I always woke up sweating and my heart was beating really fast.

Rosie's pov:

It hurt. My whole arm was burning and as I let my fingers glide over the cuts from a few hours ago I felt my skin. It wasn't not smooth but I felt the cuts. Every single one. I felt the waves my skin had formed, the swelling that made my skin turn pink around the cuts and the dried blood spread across my skin.

I didn't want to do it but as I did it it was like something inside me clicked. I needed more. I wanted to see the red lines all over my arm, wanted to see the drops of blood collide with one another. I had started to carve for it.

I wasn't proud or anything but I wouldn't break down crying just because there were a few cuts on my arm. Mattheo wouldn't tell anyone else and as long as no one knew it it was fine.

I layed in my bed and tried to sleep but I couldn't stop thinking. About Harry. How everyone hated me. I started cutting. How will I tell Dray? Mattheo knows. He actually cared. Mattheo.

Everyone said he was just like his father. But I wanted to give him a chance. He cared about me cutting so he couldn't be that bad right? The thing was: what was I supposed to say? Hey Riddle I'm your biggest enemy wanna be friends? Oh and your father wants to kill me but he wouldn't mind us being friends, right?

Ok. Enough thinking about Riddle. I sat up, and went to the astronomy tower. Unfortunately there already was someone. Actually not someone but no other than Mattheos Riddle. I wanted to go back to my room but was stopped by his voice. "Hey Rosie" "Um yeah hi" I said. The words coming out of his mouth let shivers run down my spine. Wait- was I really stuttering?!

"What are you doing here?" He asked with a calm voice. I sat down on the edge of the tower with my legs dangling over the edge. "Couldn't sleep" I replied "What about you?" "Nightmare" he responded. "Wanna talk about it?" I offered but he said "rather not" We sat in silence for a while. It was comfortable being around him. He didn't expect me to do anything and he was a great listener.

We smoked for a bit before he sat down next to me and looked at me. I felt myself starting to blush. Luckily it was night so Mattheos couldn't see it. He scooted closer to me until our bodies touched. I closed my eyes and leaned my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me pulling me even closer to him. It felt as if the scene was straight out of a movie. He smelt like smoke and colonge. And wine. I loved his scent almost as much as I had loved Harrys.

Mattheos pov:

I held her close to me. I didn't care what my father would say if he knew about us together. He would probably kill me but that was definitely worth it.

After some time of just sitting there Rosie went to sleep. I went to bed as well but I layed awake a long time thinking about her.
She was truly special. I had to protect her at any cost.

Hey peeps

Sorry that this chapter was really short I just don't really have ideas rn. So if you have ideas tell me plss

Anywayss

How are you?

Love y'all
Stay safe 💖

Blossom 🌸