What the hell Rajkumari Draupadi

Gargee's POV

I took my seat beside Madhav, who smiled at me because I conversed with all the guests with manners.
I forgot to tell you that yesterday Madhav was giving me lecture about how to talk like a princess.
As he smiled at me I gave him sarcastic smile.
" So, do you think among all the Rajkumars and Kings present here , anyone will be able to complete the competition?" Madhav asked me curiously .
" Of course there is one and I have strong feeling that he will win."I said looking over at Angraj Karn who was talking to Duryodhan.
" Who?"Madhav asked with his eyebrows raised. But I think he saw I was looking at Angraj , he understood about whom I was talking.
" Oh I see, it is Angraj Karn, right?" Madhav asked grinning and I nodded.
" I also think besides Rajkumar Arjun, he is only the one who can win this competition." Madhav said sadly.
" But Angraj Karn is present here and Rajkumar Arjun, God knows where he is, or even if he alive." I said to Madhav . As he was about to say something , Maharaj interrupted.
" Now I would like to invite, the one whom you all are here for, a girl who is born from fire and pure like fire, and one of the kindest souls and also most beautiful in whole Aryavart. So please welcome Rajkumari Draupadi".
The drums started beating. The musicians started playing trumpets and some women were dancing for welcoming draupadi. All the Rajkumars and Kings heads were to towards main gates. All were eagerly waiting to take a glimpse of Rajkumari Draupadi.
And there came my sister. Oh my goodness ,she is looking like a Goddess. I saw all the guests were drooling over her and eyeing her curiously with delightment.

 I saw all the guests were drooling over her and eyeing her curiously with delightment

We all stood up to give respect to Rajkumari Draupadi.
I was clapping my hands happily at the sight of my beautiful sister.
" Woah Madhav, Now I am thinking why am I not a boy. If I was one then I would have definately taken part in this competition to win Draupadi" I joked. He chuckled.
Draupadi joined her hands together to greet Maharaj, Madhav, Shikhandi , Dhristaduymn and to my delight me too.
Maharaj, Madhav, Shikhandi, Dhristaduymn gave her a nod and I joined my hands and greeted her as well.
The Draupadi joined her hands infront of Shiv Dhanush

Then she directly made her way up towards us without looking at anyone

She took her seat between Maharaj and Madhav.
" Now I will announce rules for the competition. " Maharaj started.
" Now as you all can see, there is a Dhanush placed beside a pool of water. That Dhanush is not any ordinary Dhanush , it is called Shiv Dhanush. The participant have to lift the Dhanush and tie pratyancha to it.
Now look up above in the sky above the water pool, you could see a fish swimming. You have to aim the eye of the fish by looking down at its reflection in water" Maharaj explained. All the rajkumars were looking like they already got defeated. But there was one person who had confident smirk on his face. He was none other than Angraj Karn.
Probably my feeling was right , that he will be one to win the competition.