# : 𝟎𝟎𝟒

𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐬 ' 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐬
' 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲.'

𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 — the two had made out for hours on end. so much that their lips formed prints all over their bodies, the heated tension between the two only grew as they sat in a hot room together.

( name ) rested her head on denji's chest, her legs straddled across from the boys hips. her back slightly arched as she bite down on his neck.

denji laid in silence, starring at the ceiling with his hands behind his head. the two of them had their bodies tangled, mainly their bare legs against one another.

the girl only had a tank-top on which she'd borrowed alongside some tight boxers. the boy laid in his own boxers, in silence. " deeeenjiiii...." she groaned, her vocals stretched as if a mixture of a nagging and whining sound.

her fingers circled over his chest, as her ear could hear his heart pumping.

" hm," the dirty blonde replied. his mind within his own world, illusively imagining something inappropriate for his peak high.

" m' gonna get something to drink," she slurred. she removed his hands from her body and got up, completely ignoring the fact she was in his underwear. opening the door she walked to his kitchen, bumping into a few items along the way.

what she'd fail to notice was denji's roommate and adoptive brother , aki. he sat on the couch, silently scrolling on his phone until his eyes picked up on a figure heading toward the kitchen.

the girl opened the door to the fridge, the fridge was semi-empty. the expection being some beer, and water. she grabbed a water and closed the fridge but paused once a voice spoke out to her.

" another girl," aki mummered. his eyebrow raised as he turned his phone off and looked up.

' another girl,' she questioned. standing in silence she tried to break down what he'd said but she couldn't fully grasp whatever he meant.

unable to understand the words he spoke she walked back to denji's room and closed the door to his room.

in the short span of time when she'd left, denji fell asleep. one of his eyes were slightly open, and his mouth had drool on the side.

he looked adorable even in his state of slumber.

she fell onto his bed, the waterbottle fell on the floor. her arms snaked around his body as she fell asleep.

the two slept for half a day unbothered and peaceful in their state of slumber. they awoke late in the night, their body too full of rest so they had no other choice to wake up.

at first glance once she'd open her eyes being greeted with denji in his boxers had her confused momentarily. ' did we really— do it..' she tilted her head and paused but than realized what had really happened.

reaching for her phone she turned it on and looked at the time. ' nine - fifteen.' it read, she quickly got up and put her clothes on, rushing to grab her things.

leaving the scene she exited the door in a hurry, rushing by some students who stood idley by smoking or practicing their skateboarding tricks

departing she'd hastily made her way to her sorority dorm.  as her key unlocked the door she was greeted with her timid roommate kobeni. she'd been cleaning up after a cat she was watching over.

" h-hello, ( name )," she spoke with a tremulous tone. the taller girl waved and made her way inside her room, with a wobbly in each step since she was still a bit high.

her bag dropped at the door as she closed it. she'd been a bit sluggish as the effects began to slowly but surely wear off.

the only thing she wanted was to sleep the whole week. but she knew all those classes she'd paid for would go to waste if she hadn't gone the following week.

as she plopped onto her bed, face engulfed within the pillows and stuffed animals on her bed.

the comfortable and safe environment allowed her to sleep comfortably throughout the night. even when her drunken roommate ' himeno ' burst in her room slurring with none sense.

the navy haired girl burst open the door with canned beer in her hands with only a tanktop and her panties on.

" ( n/n ) ...,, wake up..! "

her words slurred and laced with a drunken intent behind it as himeno spoke. kobeni quickly came to collect himeno not wanting her to bother the roommate as she slept.

" but— I wanna tell her about the party tomoooroww!! " himeno whined as kobeni grabbed her and closed the door.

" you can tell her when she wakes up.."

it didn't take long for morning to come, after all time flies by faster when you're sleeping. ( name ) woke up with a swarm of notifications from a mixture of denji and social media.

she grabbed her phone and headed to the kitchen greeted with both of her roommates. the familiar site of kobeni holding himeno's hair as she threw up into the trash can never failed to surprise her.

" morning.., " she yawned placing her face on the cold counter top.

kobeni had dark bags underneath her eyes and sighed not replying to her roommates introduction.

" before I forget .. himeno wanted to invite you to a party with her. but she can't come so you'll have to go alone."

kobeni's words made the girl raise an eyebrow. ' party ..'

" whose party is it," ( name ) asked turning on her phone as she looked at the time.

" I think it's the hayakawa brothers party .. but it'll be hosted somewhere off campus." she practically gaged as she responded.

the repulsive smell of vomit made her stomach churn.

the more she pried about the party, it seemed like a typical college frat party. which would most likely end in students dropping out or the female students raiding the abortion clinic within the following week.

" it's tomorrow .. eh.. maybe I'll go .." she huffed watching as himeno continued to vomit into the trashcan.

─ ( 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 )
𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 sinnerhall