chapter two

I can hear my brother talking to his friends. He comes out of his office and says "come on they want to meet ya" Fuck i wasn't ready for this. "uhm ok?" i say as he drags me to his office. hm at least they all look nice. My brother and his friends are screaming but i kinda tune them out looking at this one guy in particular. his eyes widened and he hurriedly says "uh sorry guys i gotta go" or something along those lines i wasn't really paying attention. why did he leave does he think i'm odd or something? my train of thought gets cut off by my brother telling me to introduce myself. "uhh hi i'm Elias nice to meet you all" i say. fuck i sounded awkward didn't I. "Hi i'm josh" Oh I've met him before. he's that short kid my brother always hangs out with. "Hi i'm Eddie and that's Narrator" one of them, who i now know is Eddie says. "I'm super happy you guys let me come but Mully said i was coming either way haha, oh and it's really nice to meet you" while saying  that Mully looks over at me and punches my arm. "okay well boys were going to call it a night because i'm tired and we have a flight to catch tomorrow." Mully states, saying goodbye and leaving the call. "Eliiii" Mully says dragging out the end of my name. "whatttt" i say yawing and looking back at him. "goodnightttt" he says and stands up hugging me. "goodnight Mully" i say, annoyed by his affection.  he walks out of the office to his bedroom and i do the same collapsing on my bed and thinking about that guy. why'd he leave like that. ugh i gotta stop thinking and sleep.

Gaege POV

I get up off my bed and walk in the kitchen. bro i'm so fucking hungry. I thought. i grabbed a bag of some kind of chips and sat down on the couch. It's then i realized that the boys will all be together around this time tomorrow, probably in my living room. (ok lets pretend he doesn't have roommates pls -Alex)  wow. that's going to be nice. For some reason i can't stop thinking about Mully's brother and how he's going to be sleeping in my house after i panicked and left as soon as i saw his face. i'm actually stupid. he probably thinks i'm a complete moron. goddammit. i look down and grab the remote and turn on some shitty reality TV show and find myself falling asleep in the middle of the day. 

time skip 

Mully's POV

"beep.. beep...bee-" i slam my hand down on my alarm and get out of bed. i walk to my brother's room and through a boy slide at him. "get up we gotta go to the airport, Josh is going to meet us there. I shuffled back to my room and put on more comfortable clothes. then i walk into the kitchen and see Eli  there with a cup of coffee. "Are you ready?" i question him" "yup i want to double check my suitcase first" he says "alright i say pouring myself a cup of coffee. i finish my cup and Elias comes out of his room with his suitcase. "go get in the car" i told him grabbing my suitcase and follow him outside and get in the uber. "how you doing, were headed to the Sydney airport" i said to the guy as he started driving. after a bit were close and text Josh to see where he's at.

Mully- Josh

Josh- what

Mully- were pulling in where are you

Josh- i'm just outside of security 

Mully- wait there 

Josh- fine

Mully- see u in like 10 minutes

I put my phone away and pay the driver. "have a good day mate" i say stepping out of the car. "you ready?" i say looking at Elias. "yea just a bit nervous" he says. " that's understandable, but i know nothing's going to go wrong but hurry up i gotta get Josh at security or he'll have another meltdown." i say the last bit chuckling.  we hurry up and walk inside and find josh. (a/n i'm sorry if this makes 0 sense I've never been to an airport) he runs up to me and hugs me "it's great to see you again" Josh says pulling away. "hi Josh" Eli says putting out his hand for Josh to shake it. Josh shakes his hand and says "hi, and it's nice to see you again as well" we walk through security and josh gets a bottle of water taken. "oh yea sorry about that mate i actually forgot it was there" josh says to the guy. after that happens we go to our gate and Josh tells the boys we were almost on the plane.

another time skip hehe 

it's finally time for us to board the plane so we all get up and make our way down the hallway. we get done with that and put our luggage onto the thing that takes it  to the plane. we step onto the plane and find our seats. only 18 hours left. 

 A/n HAHHHAJIOD OIDJOIDOIODIA 2 chapter its like 5 am so im sorry if none of this make's sense and also 5 days till my birthday😗 and pls let me know if theres like anything you want me to change or whatever i live off of constructive criticism 👍

words: 916