Chapter 1: The beginning of the end

Note:

A/N: Autor's note

This first chapter is the main character telling her story so sometimes you see curse word

All the 5/6 years old kid know how to read ok just to make sense

And it might have some writing errors just saying

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gray POV:

May 3rd 2060, the day that I turned six, the day of my mother dead, the day of the beginnig of the apocalyspe, the day I lost everything.Earlier the same day , my mother, my little brother Kenji who 3 years old but speak a little, our cousin Eden who 5 years old but know how to read and Oceane who is 3, she dosen't speak since her parent dead and me Gray a normal girl with wierd interess.

Kenji: Mom when is the c-cake ?

Mom: Oh it soon and this is not  supposed to be your birthday isn't ?

Gray: I WANT CAKE MOM !!!!!!

Eden: ME TOO AUNTIE, RIGHT OCEANE ?

Oceane: *nods*

Mom: Okay , Okay just wait he-

*LOUND EXPLOSION*

We all though that this were just a normal exposion.. we were dead wrong and it was even the worst case scenario. When my mom when outside to see she seem shocked, but panic as if we were all in danger.She didn't know that I saw  portal creating out of thin air from behind her back, but i did not tell her(also looking back I was kinda stupid of not telling her.

Mom: No..no t-this can be right it was supposed to happend when they were all 10 and older..

Gray:* what does mom mean by that*

Kenji:  Mom w-what was supposed t-to happend when a-all 10 years old ?? ***On the verge of crying***

Mom:** In an conforting tone** Oh nothing sweet heart now today a special day and we are going to play hide and seek ..!

Eden: A-Auntie , why there big purple and green mister in the b-back yard ??!

Mom: OKAY  y'all rember what the game.. right you need to hide for***Point at the monster***from him ok so no sound t'il I say so okay.***Smilling to us )

The gang( except Oceane):O-Okay***All going in the closet***

Mom: Okay so I'm going to distract him from you ok ...

We were all hiding in the closet scared of what might happend to mom , cause we watch to much of anime and when we were checking the bags left in the back...

***LOUND BANG***
We heard a body fall on the closet door, I thought that I will have to fight the big green monster that was outside,but want I was taking a knife that was in one of the bag pack we all heard:
[YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MY CHILDREN YOU SON OF A BIT-]

Kenji:s-sis are we gonna be o-ok ?
Gray: To be honest even I don't know if we you gonna to be ok...
Eden: Maybe we are going to be okay if you both STOP TALKING!
When the 3 of us  were talking, Oceane took a random steel bar that we didn't know have I the house and give it to me. Unfortunately we were to loud and we heard some footsteps coming to the closet and when it was infront of the door the monster took a full swing that destroy the door completely.

 Unfortunately we were to loud and we heard some footsteps coming to the closet and when it was infront of the door the monster took a full swing that destroy the door completely

E: WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO IT CHASING US!
K: M-Maybe we can punch bad guy away, like in movie.
G: THIS ISN'T THE TIME TO THINK IT A MOVIE, CAUSE IT REALITY!
*Monster swing his sort of sword shit*
G: WATCH OUT * PUNCHES THEM OUT OF THE WAY*
K+E: GRAY/SIS!!!

As I fly straight into the wall I passed out and when I wake up the Monster was dead decapitated in the living room, but just 20 meter next to it was our mom dead with 50% missing of course I was sad but not surprised. Why did I expect something good to happen when it the end of the world?
After ours little funeral we look in the bags and the house so the list of supplies is:

List:
-Some Flash light ( At least 5 of them)
-Food that can last 2 weeks
- A steel bar( it look new)

- Some clothes and knives ?...

When we got up to leave our house , we were walking around the neighbordhood for days , but one day  Kenji heard a voice coming from the house on the other side of the street.

???: Dude, look what I found.

???:What did you find and it better not be something weird again.

???: Hey , look outside look like we have visitor. **He say that as he produce fire in his hand**

G: Wait.. isn't that-

E: Shit, it really them

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like this part, the next part will be next week

Words: 781

:) see ya next time